• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
hello
« on: October 14, 2008, 06:54:32 PM »
hey all,
I am treemty...I never really got to introduce myself...well any way,
I am 13 and 3/4 turnin 14 in january  :tup: I am a male and i live in silver spring maryland right out side of the nations capitol washington D.C.!!(silver spring isnt a rreal city but a zip code lol no government :laughing:)I got into modding originally when i first sold my xbox on ebay then the f :censored:ng person returned it w/o warrenty etc...so i poped it open took a look at replaced the hdd to i dont remember what.I then go a psp 1000(thought it was freakin awesome best thing ever made lol) and i bought a game at gamecrazy...motocross something or other played it for about 20 minutes,then all of a sudden it froze so i turned it off then turned it ack on and the umd drive was broken :cry2:so i brought the game back to gc and yelled at them for putting the stupid sticker w/ price on the umd they didnt care so i caalled sony and the guy was like:your warrenty ran out esterday or last month and i almost passed out because i didnt want to pay $90 for a new one...so i turned it back on about..a year later and it worked again!!!!!then i tried to get the paper out of the umd drive(that didnt exist) and someow my psp got bricked so i was mad then my friend said his lcd cracked could i fix it...i guess so we switched then a month later one of my friends showed me how tto unbrick and then i bought new lcd and have been modding psps since.My ffirst computer mod was with my dad...he and I built a computer from scratch together and it was awesome till i hated windows lol...now I use MAC yay :tup: :tup: :tup:

and thats me thanks for looking.
Avery A.K.A. treemty

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 08:02:33 PM »
lol thats a pretty crazy story about there
hope you like it here at AM
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 05:33:12 PM by RA1N »

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
Re: hello
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 02:54:46 PM »
Yeah ive been here for a while...just never really introduced myself
lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal