Author Topic: Controller Modder Needed  (Read 1706 times)

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
Controller Modder Needed
« on: October 21, 2008, 11:17:48 AM »
ATTENTION MODDERS: Soulshudder needs some help getting this mod done to a controller.
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=22598.0

If anyone is interested in performing the work for a fee, Please contact me.

I can also sweeten the pot with some Acidmod's Rapid Fire Kits or a AM PreModded Rapid Fire Controller if people are into bartering for the service.

I cant take time to do the mod myself but am busy trying to help with making Acidmods #1 with new mods and products.

I really want to get this guy up and gaming again because he has been really patient with trying to do it himself and he has given it his best try.  So please help, I will be available for support with this mod if questions arise.

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
Re: Controller Modder Needed
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 07:11:29 PM »
I would be willing to do this but I dont know if I am able to...unless someone could tell me how...then id do the work for free(thats what i do with my first timmers).I dont charge if it is my first time doing somethng due to the fact that i very much enjoy ttrying new mods and new things...I also love helping people :tup: So if you could briefly tell me how to do this mod id prettym much do it for free...maybe a little something like from the am store (way)under $20

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal