Author Topic: Need Various PSP Mods  (Read 1579 times)

Offline noobpsphacker

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
Need Various PSP Mods
« on: November 04, 2008, 04:30:15 PM »
I'm considering various individual/combinations of these mods, but I need to know about how much these they would cost individually. Please help if you can. By the way I have PSP Phat running CFW 5.00 M33-3 in case it matters.

*Blue LED's in the L and R trigger sensitive to sound

*Blue LED's in the L and R trigger NOT sensitive to sound

*Blue LED's in the D-Pad/X/O/Square/Triangle buttons that are touch sensitive (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XOqw1HsYaM&feature=related)

*Blue LED's in the D-Pad/X/O/Square/Triangle buttons

*Blue LED's in the Home/Volume+/Volume-/Screen Brightness/Musical Note?/Select/Start Buttons

*Replacing the Green/Orange LED's for the WLAN,Mem. Stick, and Power with Blue LED's

*Steel ring on UMD door being removed and replaced with clear plastic w/blue LED's

*Replacing Home/Volume+/Volume-/Screen Brightness/Musical Note?/Select/Start/D-Pad/X/O/Square/Triangle buttons with PSP Slim buttons

*Replacing silver trim along sides of system with black

Thanks in advance if you can help me out.

Offline WatIis

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Need Various PSP Mods
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 04:41:22 PM »
I can do it. Here is what i would charge:

Blue LED's in the L and R trigger sensitive to sound: $25

*Blue LED's in the L and R trigger NOT sensitive to sound: $20

*Blue LED's in the D-Pad/X/O/Square/Triangle buttons that are touch sensitive (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XOqw1HsYaM&feature=related): I dunno, ill look into it more.

*Blue LED's in the D-Pad/X/O/Square/Triangle buttons: $ 15

*Blue LED's in the Home/Volume+/Volume-/Screen Brightness/Musical Note?/Select/Start Buttons$15

*Replacing the Green/Orange LED's for the WLAN,Mem. Stick, and Power with Blue LED's $15

*Steel ring on UMD door being removed and replaced with clear plastic w/blue LED's$ 20

*Replacing Home/Volume+/Volume-/Screen Brightness/Musical Note?/Select/Start/D-Pad/X/O/Square/Triangle buttons with PSP Slim buttons: ?

*Replacing silver trim along sides of system with black: $15

All prices are negotiable, that is just the base price. Also, if you buy them all, i can do it for alot cheaper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal