Author Topic: now that is why i hate apple  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
now that is why i hate apple
« on: November 07, 2008, 10:09:55 PM »
 :angry: ok i just connected my ipod classic 80gb to my windows vista pc and i was more that happy(not) to find out that there is nothing in it. absolutely nothing. not even a single song and a minute ago i had like 200mp3 and like 12 movies and 50 tv shows....... i have no idea where did all that stuff disappear  :angry: WTF??????????? how could it have had happened... i am sick of  :censored: apple now I HATE APPLE now...... why you ask cuz i will now have to dig into deep vallys of folder on my hard drive to find all the stuff re convert the movies etc and what about the stuff i dont have now???? :cry2:... .....  thank you apple for not making ur stuff work decently with microsoft products.....just because you need to get more people to your side thank you so :censored: much...

thanks chase for this sig =)
I miss my dragon lol....

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
Re: now that is why i hate apple
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 10:12:53 PM »
:angry: ok i just connected my ipod classic 80gb to my windows vista pc and i was more that happy(not) to find out that there is nothing in it. absolutely nothing. not even a single song and a minute ago i had like 200mp3 and like 12 movies and 50 tv shows....... i have no idea where did all that stuff disappear  :angry: WTF??????????? how could it have had happened... i am sick of  :censored: apple now I HATE APPLE now...... why you ask cuz i will now have to dig into deep vallys of folder on my hard drive to find all the stuff re convert the movies etc and what about the stuff i dont have now???? :cry2:... .....  thank you apple for not making ur stuff work decently with microsoft products.....just because you need to get more people to your side thank you so :censored: much...

calm down calm down
this happens all the time, take a breather now... go to sleep and when you wake up in the morning they will al be tere ...or unplug your ipod and they should be there just stay calm and do not get too frustrated...THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME>>>DONT BE HATIN ON APPLE LOL

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 10:15:43 PM »
ok ... i am trying to be calm...LOL(even if i am not in da mood to laugh) and i have disconnected it and connected it again still nothing... i am gona give ipod data recovery software a shot,.... *sniff sniff*

I miss my dragon lol....

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 03:36:27 AM »
..... thank you apple for not making ur stuff work decently with microsoft products.....

I think you mean thank you apple for not making your software work as well on anything other than a mac...  itunes is apple...

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 03:44:55 AM »
yeah thats incredibly insulting to microsoft's dev team (in both software and theme design)

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNAP

Offline VoX

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 04:02:13 AM »
He's not referring to iTunes, He's referring to Windows its self
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 04:04:55 AM by Recarnis »

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 09:35:14 AM »
Were you trying to sink he iPod or use it as a big flash drive? If you we just trying to take all the music off of it and not sink it you are a ware that those folders are hidden. And that you have to unhide them to acess your stuff.

Posted from my iPhone = lolz

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 10:04:06 AM »
If you actually knew how to use an iPod you wouldn't be running into these problems.
I've had over 6 ipods and never a problem, because I know how to use them properly.
Stop hating on Apple, it's not their fault you don't know how to use an iPod :taunt:

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 12:49:39 PM »
ok just to clarify some doubts ..... no i wasnt trying to take anything out of it i just connected it to my pc to sync some podcast updates thats it......... and on itunes i ssaw that all my things were gone...... now i am thinking to use a ipod lost data recovery software....thats it...

and no i wasn't messing around with hidden non-permitted stuff.......

@ kicks: i know how to use an ipod.

I miss my dragon lol....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal