Author Topic: yay:( school starts today wtf  (Read 3001 times)

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
yay:( school starts today wtf
« on: January 04, 2009, 10:59:58 PM »
Shweet jebus                   so I am laying in bed browsing the internet on my psp       and  it comes to me......                          ytf am I still awake?                                    hmmm maybe that nos and bottle of coke are finally kickin in from oh say....5~6 hours ago.well i have to wake up in 3 1/2 hours : tup : so wat to do wat to do?                 anyone want to play gta IV?  pm  FTW

Offline StealthedHunter

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Can't See me
Re: yay:( school starts today wtf
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 11:01:22 PM »
lol the schools out here are out tomorrow/well technicaly today i guess because it is the beginning of a new quarter and it is a teachers work day type thing

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 11:05:43 PM »
Bottle of nos.
Lolooooool

I gotta be up at 5:30am. It's now...2:05am.
I'm doing homework now.

XD

Offline nez

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pirate For Life
    • 13xic0n administrator\owner
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 11:07:45 PM »
lucky all of you i havnt had a breack from colloge from almost two years except a 2 week or so breack between semesters. i had class all the way up to chirstmas then the day after and even on new years then it ends the 9 and my whole new semester starts the 9 yea i get a hole 2 min winter break. i cant even spell my mind is going to fry.

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 11:14:47 PM »
lucky all of you i havnt had a breack from colloge from almost two years except a 2 week or so breack between semesters. i had class all the way up to chirstmas then the day after and even on new years then it ends the 9 and my whole new semester starts the 9 yea i get a hole 2 min winter break. i cant even spell my mind is going to fry.
BRUTAL
lol @ kicks   
yea i have had3 nos 2 days o.O
yea i have a project du tom no start

Offline gamerdude767

• Blogs & Media Member
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 03:27:57 AM »
YES! i dont have to go to school today!! hahaha it tomorow  :cry2: ive got tons of homework to do but im going to stick to da man and not do it!!! :tup:

Quote from: H-Sauce
**Long Pause**........
Yup, thats better than balloons

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 04:02:56 AM »
well I am officialy ready for school...I finally fell asleep at 4:00

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 01:57:38 PM »
Mine starts tommorow

Thank god my friend persuaded me to finish my 13 hour long essay at the start of holiday instead of the night before I go back

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline Boxman

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 02:01:56 PM »
School was terrible today. I wanted to rip some heads off, and then go to sleep. Not only that, I have a video project due this week, and I havent even started it. :boxed:

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 02:05:31 PM »
i fell and twisted my ankle, which ruined the whole day

i had to hobble from place to place, and there were some :censored:s kind enough to mock my situation by pretending to limp

third time i fell due to ice, first two just cut my hands...
its a kick in the balls because its much more difficult to get arround..hobbling

Offline gamerdude767

• Blogs & Media Member
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 02:06:01 PM »
yeah dude lol thats what i normally do just leave everythig to the last min but i got homework to do which should be in tomorow but im not going to do it.. i mean why should we get homework overr christmas??? teachers are seriously  :censored:ed in the head

Quote from: H-Sauce
**Long Pause**........
Yup, thats better than balloons

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 02:09:06 PM »
well right now i just got back from school lets see didnt turn in reasearch report didnt take any books. that about covers my day :tup:

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 02:18:32 PM »
Well, my day has gone horribly. Well partly. the school day was, well, average, Went my mate after school and just sat there while randomlly raving with hockey sticks and baseball bats (don't ask). Then I get home at about 7, sit there and munch on some corn flakes and crackers (dinner) and then my dad wen to hspital at 8. It's 10:15 and we ain't heard anything, doctors are still running tests to find out what's wrong. :( .

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2009, 02:19:19 PM »
yeah dude lol thats what i normally do just leave everythig to the last min but i got homework to do which should be in tomorow but im not going to do it.. i mean why should we get homework overr christmas??? teachers are seriously  :censored:ed in the head
Guess what my essay was on?

A Christmas Carol by Charles :censored:ens....

Im guessing im going to have an essay on the easter bunny over the easter holiday

Well, my day has gone horribly. Well partly. the school day was, well, average, Went my mate after school and just sat there while randomlly raving with hockey sticks and baseball bats (don't ask). Then I get home at about 7, sit there and munch on some corn flakes and crackers (dinner) and then my dad wen to hspital at 8. It's 10:15 and we ain't heard anything, doctors are still running tests to find out what's wrong. :( .
Geez, I hope your dads alright

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline Boxman

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2009, 02:22:39 PM »

That REALLY sucks man. Hope he's ok. Why did he go to the hospital? (Fainting Seizure etc.?)

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 02:26:28 PM »
No, he was just feeling really ill. Like, evrytime he moved he looked like he was going to collapse on the floor any minute. He has 6/10 of a working kidney, diabetes and is obese (not being nasty). My dad is everything to me y'know, I just hope he's alright

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal