Author Topic: in_ducktape_armor, new here.  (Read 1496 times)

in_ducktape_armor

in_ducktape_armor, new here.
« on: December 30, 2008, 06:24:07 PM »
I thought I'd intorduce myself, my name is warren and i just found this section. I' stumbled across acid mods looking at youtube videos one incredibly boring night and liked what i saw. it all looked so hard and tedious (modding) and i thought i would hate it but ever since i first opened my psp (needed a new screen, ended up putting in some leds in the shoulder buttons.) i new that this was somthing i wanted to be a part of. :dribble:

I finnaly decided to sign up when i wanted to make a pandora's battery, i think i've been a part of it for almost 3 weeks. I'm not very experienced but im definitely motivated and your guides have helped alot so far.

i've got 2 psps (slims) and big plans for both of them, here are some of the mods i want to get started on:
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=24584.0   i never use my umd drive but i have so many games.
i want to put sound reactive leds on the ring on the umd door.
replace the stock speakers. (if you have any info on that, please help me out. thnx :winker:)
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=13461.0   my cpu is overclocked.

you've all been pretty hostile so far :winker:, but i hope we can get over that and share each other's mods in all of their awesomeness.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 08:18:09 PM by RA1N »

Offline SN!P3R

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-10
Re: in_ducktape_armor, new here.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 06:26:15 PM »
Welcome to acidmods! Just wait for the offical AM greeter RA1N. hope to see more of your modded consoles on here!
BEST 360 MODDING
HELP OUR ECONOMY!

360 MASHUP THREAD

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 06:28:01 PM »
Well let me say HeY yeah I always thought I would hate modding but its fun especially when you sell your mods to freinds and make a ton of money :D

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

in_ducktape_armor

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 06:37:11 PM »
Well let me say HeY yeah I always thought I would hate modding but its fun especially when you sell your mods to freinds and make a ton of money :D

:laughing: hehe, i think that by the time i'm done i'll be too attached... just how attached depends on how much i get. :greedy:

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 08:24:19 PM »
hey glad you made a thread here
welcome to acidmods
lol about the hostile part, thats only some of us and thats
because a lot of people gets tired
of the same question being repeated asked, so next time try using the search to dig up a bit of info before you ask ^^

p.s. next time for urls click that icon to save to the trouble  :victory:                                                                                                       

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 02:13:12 AM »
welcome to the site. sorry about an hostileness from members lol just stick around and as people get to know you im sure you will feel right at home.

p.s. when can we see a pic of you in this ducktape armour lol

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal