Author Topic: still slightly messed  (Read 839 times)

Offline Cookie Monster

• I SMELL SOMETHING
  • CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • GIMMIE COOKIE
still slightly messed
« on: January 04, 2009, 06:48:35 AM »
ok here it goes. everything was fine. im an ok modder, i've done a few fats and 1 slim. whilst i was taking my fat apart that yellow charging thing under the powerboard came out and took the whole white block that its connected to on the motherboard. now it doesn't charge. it still works fine with a charged battery but won't actually charge the battery.

there is also another problem with my sound. after i internalised my go cam i put it back together and i had no sound but when i took a picture it made that shutter sound. i've tried headphones but only recently have i realised that if i plug them in the sound comes out the speakers and if your kinda plug them in half way the sound comes out the headphones. ps i've tried a different wifi/daughterboard and taken all my mods out. if you've every had a go cam then you'll know that even with headphones plugged in sound comes out the speakers so thats why (i think) that i can only hear it there without headphones plugged in. confused i sure am?

any ideas are welcome

thanks toad and indy for the sigglys

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
Re: still slightly messed
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 07:35:58 AM »
Your shorting the wifi board, happened to me before. Take it out and make sure nothing is shorting it.

Are the tabs still on the mobo that you can solder the charge port back on?

Offline Cookie Monster

• I SMELL SOMETHING
  • CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • GIMMIE COOKIE
Re: still slightly messed
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 10:10:21 AM »
those two prongs are still on the mobo but i think the one in the middle is broken

thanks toad and indy for the sigglys

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal