Author Topic: Guide to Programming the 12F683 Pic MicroController using a JDM Pic Programmer  (Read 10233 times)

Offline h311jump3r

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • SparkMods - The Mod Repository
For those who need to know everything step by step, then this guide may fullfil your need. After receiving my JDM Pic Programmer yesterday someone from acidmods wanted help on how to program the 12F683 chip for the RapidFire Mod. In regards to his post I decided I would take the challenge and make a Guide/Tutorial for new beginners which will include: part list, step by step instructions, pictures (camera phone ), and screenshots from my computer. Well, lets get this started!

Link: Guide

Offline SPYGOAT

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Good tutorial. I am new to the site, but not modding. I may just get this to try it. I never programmed my own PIC'c before.

Offline hackeruk

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
i just brought this pic programmer (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=310076119772&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=021) is that a gd one for programming pics i wana make me and my mates one of these controllers

Offline h311jump3r

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • SparkMods - The Mod Repository
I dont want to be the bearer of bad news but...

yes it will work.

That has to be the sweetest programmer I have ever seen. I wish I could buy it.

Offline xboxbandit

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
you think you could post you tut again , I click your guide link and nothing happens , I have what i need and did sleeper mod from, tuts page but it didnt work so i was wondering if i programmed the chip right

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
uhhhh it's pretty easy,put the PIC into the designated position for that PIC on the programmer,open up the software you're using to flash it (mplab etc. etc.) open up the firmware you are flashing and click flash.........DUHHHHHH
Derp.

Offline Rico46

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
I cant get the link to work....

Offline xbox modz

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
For those who need to know everything step by step, then this guide may fullfil your need. After receiving my JDM Pic Programmer yesterday someone from acidmods wanted help on how to program the 12F683 chip for the RapidFire Mod. In regards to his post I decided I would take the challenge and make a Guide/Tutorial for new beginners which will include: part list, step by step instructions, pictures (camera phone ), and screenshots from my computer. Well, lets get this started!

Link: Guide
can you repost the website or pm me it cuz i've been tryin to flash my chips but i havent been able to get to work. so i was wondering if you could..... ill pay you if i get it working...

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
ok helljumper you made the tutorial on a censored site so I am assuming it is over at kens site? why dont you just copy paste it in a thread here?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal