Author Topic: anyone know where the Two Memory Card Slot, with a switch info is?  (Read 1851 times)

Offline wtfisausername

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
I'm not sure what kind of keywords to use when using search, so i tried that. I want to be able to switch between two different slots. I remember reading info on it, but i don't remember if it actually work but i think it was. It would be nice if someone here has a Pict , but if not could u tell me which pin, needed to do what.

Also what happen to the black theme on AM? Is there a option in preference or something to change it back, cause its kinda annoying to me, not really used to change.

Anyway thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 10:37:19 PM by wtfisausername »

Offline rceckspurt13

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
Re: anyone know where the Two Memory Card Slot, with a switch info is?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 06:06:55 AM »
I myself was thinking about that. You could just buy a photofast cr-3100. It combines two memory cards into one but I don't think it works well with the phat psp. Also about the themes, I believe they are working on more themes that you will be able to choose from.
Any Questions? Please Contact Me: rceckspurt13@gmail.com

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 01:58:37 PM »
I think its Data +

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 02:04:00 PM »
Yeah upgrade removed it.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline wtfisausername

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 12:08:16 AM »
I myself was thinking about that. You could just buy a photofast cr-3100. It combines two memory cards into one but I don't think it works well with the phat psp. Also about the themes, I believe they are working on more themes that you will be able to choose from.

Yea, I got them working on some of them, if I solder them in, but the problem is well, if the system bricks Im not sure how im gonna fix it with pandora since the SD is soldered in, and the SD adapter + ms isnt gonna work together.
Thanks.

I think its Data +

Thanks, I'll try it and do some more search. More info, = more keywords to search for so that's good. but ill probably do that tomorrow when i have time.

Edit: found some info =)
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14584.210

Yeah upgrade removed it.

Ah, I see... I hope AM runs better with the ugrade then. Also hope the pictures and stuff hosted on AM in tutorial section and older post don't disappear like they used to, but i guess thats hosting issue.

Thank You.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 04:57:45 PM by wtfisausername »

Offline rceckspurt13

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 06:20:33 AM »
I heard someone before say that acidmods hosts their own pics now so they will never go away. I put mine up on my googlepages account so they never go away anyway. And it sounds like you'd be in quite a jam with that pandora issue. But couldent you make a magic sd card?
Any Questions? Please Contact Me: rceckspurt13@gmail.com

Offline wtfisausername

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 11:37:00 AM »
Well, if youhave another adapter. Cause if the one is in PSP is soldered, you're not gonna be able to connect to pc unless you desolder it again n stuff. but if you take out a SD card format it and make it pandora it wont work, unless both stick is in and both are formated together with the system, it could be done. But if the memory stick get formated you are gonna to have to get another adapter to format both stick together as a whole.

Thanks

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 07:24:03 AM »
I heard someone before say that acidmods hosts their own pics now so they will never go away. I put mine up on my googlepages account so they never go away anyway. And it sounds like you'd be in quite a jam with that pandora issue. But couldent you make a magic sd card?
Yeah we back up all of our tutorial pictures on a FTP Server so we should never loose them.

And i am pretty sure a magic SD card would work...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal