Author Topic: Enjoy my personal problems  (Read 3661 times)

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
Enjoy my personal problems
« on: February 10, 2009, 12:04:50 PM »
Just a couple of MSN conversations. Shows you guys how much my lif suck. Godamit I hate my life...

Sorry for slanguage, I use that in my converstaions with freinnds, where I don't need to seem at least a bit mature.

Nicole (Girl in my class):

[JOSH]      ASSHH BFF! :)          I wanna valentine :(           lookin 4 the 1 (L) says:
hey
NIKKII 3R3 XOX      (R) says:
hayahh x
[JOSH]      ASSHH BFF! :)          I wanna valentine :(           lookin 4 the 1 (L) says:
yuu okaii
yuppio u? x
kinda
y wot da matters x
just annoyed dat pretty much evri1 hates me
oh well. looks like i ain eva gna get a valentine :(
y not x
cuz evri1 hates me
i dnt h8 u x
but almost evri1 else does.
nah dey dnt x
is it true dat u fancy viv x
no
but goes  to show how :censored:ing retarded i am
if vivian tells me to :censored: off
yh but i fink evry girls lyk dat wen ppl say it incase its a jke x
dnt matter newaii. honestly, der ain  chance dat im gna get a gf in dis skl
u never no tho x
i didnt fink id get a bf x
i do. im fat. im ugly. evri1 taks da piss otta me. try to sort out me getting fat, but im so :censored:ing fat i dont have enough :censored:ing energy
goes to show you how great my life is
im fat as well nd mike michael james nd u waned 2 throw mii in da bin bout a week ago so i fink evry1 jus take da piss out of ervy1 tbh x
yuu ain fat. dey mukin around, im m8s wit dem, but evri1 els is serios. i dont see da point in it all tbh
yh i am nd u aint dat fat nd nah dey aint serious bout u x
mike n dat ain but evru1 els is
lyk hu x
molly. adam. luke kerri. loads of em,
molly wot does she say nd adam he cnt say nufin bout u x
she calls me a fat forilla. she :censored:ing hates me, i dnt even giv a :censored: nemoor
i never heard molly say dat x
she has
oh well im sure she dnt mean it x
i can tell she does. she just, like, ignores ne
me*
well i dna den but i lyk u x
bout de only 1
nah rach rae nat georgia amiee shannon kirsty theo charlie sam vivian steve mark zack jack
nd loads more x
georgia dont, aimee dont, shannon dont,, vivian dont
yh dey do x
well dey dnt show it do dey
i no georgia dont
she always havin ago at mi 4 no reason
she does dat wiv mii as well tho dats jus her x
yh but she neva acts nice
to mi
oh well im sure she lyks u x
she dont

Rach Conversation:

hi
uk
x....RaChii BaYbii....x (L)luv yhoo gege n billy n jack n nikkii bm4l ilus(L) says:
yh ty yhoo
na, depressed
x....RaChii BaYbii....x (L)luv yhoo gege n billy n jack n nikkii bm4l ilus(L) says:
yy
cuz evri1 h8s mi
aww ii dnt n hu
most of da girls. molly. amie. georgia. aq  load of ofa ppl 2
y
i dno
prob coz im fat n ugly
aww noo dat aiint kno reason 2 nt liike sum1
n yhoo aiint
i am
nt
i am
hu iis sayiin diis
evri1
yh bt hu
huu
i've told enough people. people have put my name on a :censored:ing cake sale poster
o :/

:(

Offline gamerdude767

• Blogs & Media Member
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: Enjoy my personal problems
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 12:12:33 PM »
damn i see what you mean... just tell all the people who hate you to f :censored: off and get a life..

Quote from: H-Sauce
**Long Pause**........
Yup, thats better than balloons

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 12:15:00 PM »
With the amount of people who hate me, that would take a while.

Offline gamerdude767

• Blogs & Media Member
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 12:18:29 PM »
well just do it in a classroom when some of them are there lol like i did  :tup: it certainly sorted them out lol.... (just make sure the teacher is out or if you dont care do it when he/she is still there lol.)

Quote from: H-Sauce
**Long Pause**........
Yup, thats better than balloons

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 12:20:16 PM »
People dont give a :censored: what I say anymore.  I don't give :censored: either.

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 01:10:14 PM »
I found a solution to my problem, whoever is causing the problem the most, like a bully or someone, start a fight, and knock em out, kinda makes people like you some reason

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 01:29:31 PM »
My head started to hurt while trying to decipher that wild code you use to speak :P

I found a solution to my problem, whoever is causing the problem the most, like a bully or someone, start a fight, and knock em out, kinda makes people like you some reason

But if anythign i complete agree with phen :)

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 01:38:50 PM »
Meh, that's pretty much all I did in Year 7, didn't work.

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 01:49:08 PM »
dude, it's not your problem, it's the other people. When you're around THE SAME :censored: ING PEOPLE for a couple of years, you either love 'em or hate 'em.  I seriously used to think that way, until like last year. I decided to go into a nearby town for a night and see how things would go. I made more than 15 new friends, and took it to everyone who hated me, and shoved it up their :censored: . And about the wight thing, one of my best friends just spent some time on it, and he worked it out. Over a summer, he ran about 10 miles a day and lost prolly 35 pounds. Oh, and beating people up is fun, too :D

Thanks to HiddenVenom for the sig!

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 01:58:48 PM »
Holy crap do you people seriously type naturally like that!?

ii dun se no how ne1 taks lyk dis all daa tme...

You guys leave out like half the vowels, use numbers wherever possible, and skip words XD

But yeah man that sucks... Do they seriously hate you cause they think ur fat and ugly? If so, then I wouldn't give a :censored: if they liked me or not, they're shallow and stupid. In your convo you name some friends and your friends name some other people who like you, and if those people like you for who you are, then that's all the really matters... It doesn't matter how many people like you. If they liked you just cause you're "cool" then that's shallow too. I mean, I can see this as a problem if like EVERYBODY hates you, which seems to be the way you think it is, but your friends seem to think different...

Oh and yes beating up people is quite fun... Especially when they think they run the place. I'm tiny though so I can't do jack :censored:, but I still like wrestling with random people, even though I'm on the ground all the time XD And I agree with alentris. If you really wanna lose weight and you REALLY think it's a problem, firstly, don't go on a diet. Like sure you might wanna cut down on SOME fatty foods like chocolate or chips, ice cream, etc. But you don't wanna just go "I'm not eating any of this stuff anymore". It won't work, and there's no point in cutting it all off. If you regularly exercise, eat healthy, etc. then you'll be fine even if you do eat some junk food. But remember, some people are born sorta big, so it's no biggie. Maybe talk to a doctor about it, and ask him what he recommends.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 02:06:19 PM »
Yeah, diets aren't the way to go. Unless all you eat is potato chips, then cut that. You should healthily eat some fat it a day, and if you're eating under 1200 calories a day it actually makes it HARDER to lose weight. You see, if you don't give your body anything new to metabolise, it won't be working to burn stored calories (fat). You can figure that running for 1 hour at 5mph will end you up at burning about 400 calories a day, and if you eat 1200 every day, then you'll be making a calorie deficit (that's a good thing). Also, talk to your doctor about a BMI test, and that will tell whether it's because you're growing, overweight, or a combination of both. But really, I too am a lil' heavy set, and I started working out a couple of weeks ago, and I can see the results. (lol I have swimming in gym class in a month, I'm a little bit self conscious)...

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 02:08:57 PM »
If that thing i mentioned didnt work, then you HAVE to do this, it works also, very well

Live everyday like your last

Basically, bully everybody you hate, skip your worst lessons, kiss the girl you like most, like when she doesnt expect it, style your hair different, wear too much cologne, etc

Just so you know, when a girl likes somebody, they will either make it obvious, or they will make it look like they dont like you, if a girl treats you bad, but still answers when you call her, that means she doesnt 'hate' you. Just kiss her, like proper in the mouth, if she pushes you off, just say "Oh crap, sorry, you just drove me to it", chances are she will let you carry on, if that happens, Well done.

When I say I have a girl problem, I can approach the girl, get their number and everything, its just that they dont like the way I look (Asian, glasses, chubby), so lately ive been doing LOADs of pushups, I can eat as much as I want and I dont put on weight anymore WOO, im getting muscaluer (Or how ever its spelled) and im going for a checkup to see if anything can be done with my glasses (Yes I wear glasses, I have double vision, just when I read though, but I wear them loads of times, apart from modding or at home, because they get really blurry). If laser surgery can fix it, i will most likely get it free, well I should

So do what I said earlier, Live everyday like your last

Also if you are interested, join a boxing club, im looking one, I want to start, Manny Pacqiauo is my idol, only famous filipino from same part as me etc

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 02:14:40 PM »
lately ive been doing LOADs of pushups, I can eat as much as I want and I dont put on weight anymore WOO, im getting muscaluer

Doing just pushups isn't the greatest work out ever but it's still extremely good for you. Those, and  sit-ups build up your metabolism alot (metabolism burns calories), but the key to losing wieght with them is to run before you do them to get your heart rate up (heart rate determines metabolism/calories burnt) then do switching off puships and sit-ups to keep it up, and then run for a couple of minutes for a cooldown, and it should only take about half hour a day

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 02:15:49 PM »
all i do is impress with my leet nerd skills

example: today, i had to help a girl basically through our entire programming class, making a calculator with a GUI program and some basic script, she was thankful..

also, she though my wrist band charger was neat, and not feigning it, you could tell it was genuine...and seriously i figured the wrist band would be something hardcore nerds would think is super cool...

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 02:18:15 PM »
If that thing i mentioned didnt work, then you HAVE to do this, it works also, very well

Live everyday like your last

Basically, bully everybody you hate, skip your worst lessons, kiss the girl you like most, like when she doesnt expect it, style your hair different, wear too much cologne, etc

That's a terrible idea! You want to improve the situation, and be more friendly/likable, not be a huge douche bag/pervert... If you kiss a girl who doesn't like you whatsover, and it was uncalled for, they can probably charge you for some type of sexual harassment... But yeah girls who like you will either talk to you more often, smile at you, laugh when you say things that aren't that funny, and hang around you more, OR they will just act like the friggin hate you, and/or ignore you, because they don't want to show that they like you...

Oh and Noah has a good point. Girls will like you for who you are, and if they don't screw them.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 02:22:33 PM »
That's a terrible idea! You want to improve the situation, and be more friendly/likable, not be a huge douche bag/pervert... If you kiss a girl who doesn't like you whatsover, and it was uncalled for, they can probably charge you for some type of sexual harassment... But yeah girls who like you will either talk to you more often, smile at you, laugh when you say things that aren't that funny, and hang around you more, OR they will just act like the friggin hate you, and/or ignore you, because they don't want to show that they like you...

Oh and Noah has a good point. Girls will like you for who you are, and if they don't screw them.
I didnt mean it like that, when I saw bully the people you hate, everybody that hates you, start a fight with them, what have to got to lose? skip lessons, maybe not so good but it was for me, wont explain why, kissing the girl part, like if she pushes you off, you get off straight away, and if you arnt very confident, just look like your going to do it, see if she does anything then, if she is like "What you doing" just say something like "I havent had sleep in days, very drowsy"

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 02:24:26 PM »
Also, at your next dance, wear something flattering and try dancing with some people... it can't hurt you, so go for it! But don't act like a darshbar and try and get back for previous crap they've given you. Start over a new leaf, and only beat people up if they provoke you. Otherwise, you're just as bad as them...

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 02:26:36 PM »
Yeah bullying those who bully you is fine I suppose, if you're strong. Skipping class is something you might not wanna do too often, especially in high school/univerisity/college, and I know girls that if you went and tried to kiss them, they would come after you with some steal-toed boots or high heels to the groin. Not something you'd want.

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »
I'm not going to fight again. Got me in too much trouble. Got a disco sort of thing on thursday, I got some of my new river island stuff so hopefully I won't look like a total idiot (fingers crossed).

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 02:35:08 PM »
So, cause you have a dance on thursday, try standing near-ish to the girl you like the most, and after a couple of slow dances, if she isn't dancing with someone, just ask if she wants to dance. It works like a charm, just don't act like an idiot while she sees you. Don't ignore her, but don't creep her. Just play it cool.

Offline RoBot1ks

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • 1 r n00ber
    • Myspace
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 02:40:07 PM »
I have some things to say:

Revenge is irrelevant. It is a waste of time. Forget about the whole situation, and don't complain about how bad people may hate you. That just puts you in a worse mood.
Live every day to the fullest, and if you feel like you need to say something to someone, just say it.
People aren't your enemies. You are your own enemy when you don't fight back.

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 03:03:11 PM »
ill be your valentine?

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2009, 03:09:25 PM »
what year you in?i had problems with similar crap untill i was like in year 11 / college. throughout highschool i had not that many friend but the ones i did have i was very close to - you just gotta ignore everyone else and pay attention to the people who matter. and the key thing you need to do is make sure you goto a college or university away from those people who you dont get on with and start a fresh thats what ive done and i feel much better for it and i now have more great friends and now that others have grown up they actually like me now. for me highschool was a living hell with just a few bright rays of sunshine you just got to push on through and deal with it.

as for the weight problem i know about that to i have for most of my like had a weight problen in high school i was 15st and whent to a maximum at the end of my first year at college which was 23 st i am now about 20st - 21st and trying to lose it one step at a time my main problem is eating and the sorts of food i eat and how much i eat i am now on a pretty healthy food and my portions are smaller than they were i just need to keep going and introduce exercise.

so i know you feel like you have it bad but look at me it could be worse. and with the people picking on you you just need to stick up for yourself if its name calling think of a good comeback or if it is fighting first try the no violent aproach then if it carrys on do whats neccercerry. for me the non violent way worked mostly to get people to respect me but with one or two i had to take the slightly violent aproach.

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2009, 03:11:34 PM »
I'd try to give advice, but I don't understand a word you said.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2009, 03:23:47 PM »
Yeah most people who try to start fights with you will back down if you don't do anything back, or just hold them off a little. If you're not throwing punches back then they'll be like "wtf this is stupid". I'm pretty small for my age, but this kid who's even smaller than me enjoys trying to pick fights with me because I'm the closest he'll get in size. But when I don't do anything, and he trips me or something, I just let it go... Everybody thinks he's a panzy and nobody thinks of me as weak for being taken down, or not fighting back...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal