Author Topic: Ooo... Me is bored  (Read 5408 times)

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
Re: Ooo... Me is bored
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2009, 10:48:24 AM »
nope they did a fantastic job i dont let my mum n dad get the bad ones the only one who we have had who was slightly bad is the person who did our windows as an ipod whent missing - but i got him to buy a new one and i never let my parents pay more than 20% before they are finished and i have checked it over even if the builder asks i just say no.

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2009, 12:50:48 PM »
Nice :) We just paid like 300 grand for a brand new built house, but the building of the house seems rushed... Door handles installed improperly, caulking of bathroom is poor, the handles that turn to open a window were installed backwards, our brand new hardwood floor squeaks... Nothing major but my dad is quite unhappy about it. Many people we know personally say that the builder is great, so we went with him. I mean, you can't really do a crappy job around here - we live in a tiny town of 4200 people. If you earn a bad rep with one person, soon everybody will know. But in a city you could easily earn bad rep from one person and then go con another person on the other side of the city...

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2009, 01:20:07 PM »
nope they did a fantastic job i dont let my mum n dad get the bad ones the only one who we have had who was slightly bad is the person who did our windows as an ipod whent missing - but i got him to buy a new one and i never let my parents pay more than 20% before they are finished and i have checked it over even if the builder asks i just say no.
My dad had some builders in a few years ago, my dad paid them, they left the house half done, like theres no floor on parts, a bit of the floor is missing (Upstairs), electrical is all messed up etc, then ran off

Now I HAVE to finish it off.... Yeah im bloody serious, my mum and dad work full time, older brother lives in birmingham and my younger brother, well my mum still thinks he is a little baby (Im only like 2 years older than him, set I have to do EVERYTHING, make food, wash clothes etc etc)

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal