Author Topic: Hay what can i do witht his chip?  (Read 1203 times)

Offline The End of A Heartache

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
Hay what can i do witht his chip?
« on: April 22, 2010, 07:13:23 PM »
well i was doing a clean up in my room of messes and was throwing old burned or useless power boards and found this old computer audio amp boards and came across this TEA 2025 stereo chip not burned out or damaged in anyway

I dont have my digi cam with me since its with my sister fam on there disney vacation. But did find this one that Looks similar to the chip i have ..

**The version i have is just TEA2025**

HERE IS THE DATA SHEET ON THE CHIP
http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet2/d/0jscuoiw67wewrxg5xttjyxo4ify.pdf

anyways i was wondering what i can do with it? i really dont have a job and no flow so what ever i can do its ganna have to be with scrap parts and with time lol so any idea's? maybe a new audio amp> or <can i use this as a VU chip for my desktop mod
...emo freak out! >.< ........

random is fun

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
Re: Hay what can i do witht his chip?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 06:52:16 AM »
looks to be a dual channel lm386 type board.  so you can make a stereo amplifier for left and right speakers on a psp, or do sound reactive mods using left and right channels.

Offline The End of A Heartache

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
Re: Hay what can i do witht his chip?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 06:49:52 PM »
Yeah i was wondering if i can use the TEA 2025 chip as a dual channel VU for my PC mod... with an Led set in one straight line that will pulse to the music. since this is has dual channels i might be able to set up 4 set of light. Two to every output. the power source will be ofcourse my PSU (power supply unit).  PSU wont push out more the 12v or 5v  per molex, the chip can max out at 15v
...emo freak out! >.< ........

random is fun

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal