Author Topic: How trusted is FocalPrice.com?? How long does it take to gt your stuff??  (Read 5562 times)

Offline EliteGamer83

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Trusted Seller! Slim Modder! Graphics Artist!
I want to buy some things, but FocalPrice.com is the ONLY place that has it. Now I heard some people around here talking about it. How long does it take to get your stuff? (< US Citizens question) and how trusted are they? I think i heard someone once say they never got their stuff. Anyone please help.  :dntknw:

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
Same as DX..

Offline EliteGamer83

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
they made a mistake on the item I bought (silver ring instead of blue) and I told them that and they sent me the blue ring for free and I got to keep the silver ring  :tup:

Offline EliteGamer83

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Yeah I was going to order some black rings.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
Yeah they're really fast - faster than DX.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
They are just like DX, very similiar products, similiar prices

And shipping, they aint as fast compared to getting it to US, but it did take roughly the same time as my dx stuff (Ordered at the same time)

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
Guys ITS THE SAME AS DX. Its a Hong Kong based site, so shipping is almost exact to DX's. Even the site is the same really, just look at the site. Its the same exact thing just diff colors..

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
I have to say though I was one of the first to place an order with focal here from AM when someone had first found it saying it was a scam. I talked to a live help rep for the site seemed legit so I ordered a PSP sock and a battery and paid like 6 buck with tax and shipping. I had placed an order with DX like a week before that order and the focal stuff came the next week and my DX stuff took another week at least from when my focal arrived.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
Yea focalprice is definitely faster in terms of shipping. I ordered dx and focalprice at the same time and focalprice came faster.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
Its really whats happening in the Mail that week and how early it leaves guys. And where in the US you are. I got my DX stuff in a week while the stuff from FocalPrice took 2 weeks..

Offline EliteGamer83

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Its really whats happening in the Mail that week and how early it leaves guys. And where in the US you are. I got my DX stuff in a week while the stuff from FocalPrice took 2 weeks..

Depending on where it's actually coming from, China, Japan, Thailand etc. I think people on the west coast are going to receive it soon then east coast people, but I have no idea what route or which way they fly the stuff out.

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
Depending on where it's actually coming from, China, Japan, Thailand etc. I think people on the west coast are going to receive it soon then east coast people, but I have no idea what route or which way they fly the stuff out.
They usually go from west to eastwards sorta way, across the pacific, they are not really going the other way anymore because of those dam somalian pirates (Did you notice that somalian pirates have hijacked hundreds of asian boats, but once its a US boat, suddenly anybody gives a dam... talk about a racist world...)

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline EliteGamer83

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Well it says Air Mail on focalprice, does DX use ships?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal