Author Topic: rapidmodz.com?  (Read 3959 times)

Offline thm ov3rkill

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
rapidmodz.com?
« on: April 28, 2009, 07:01:07 PM »
Hey guys im kind of new to this forum. I saw the new shop was going to be open soon. Already around 1-2 months and still not selling any products. I was looking on a website called

www.rapidmodz.com

I was looking foward to purchasing a kit from them But im just wondering if any one else did. Or can link me to some other sites.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: rapidmodz.com?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 07:15:09 PM »
No clue, but I think one of the best methods, is flashing your own chips, because once you have a programmer, the rest is cheap. Of course, if you don't have a programmer, it might be more difficult. Another method, is just buying some cheap supplies, and building the 555timer mod. It's cheaper, but requires more work.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 04:43:44 AM »
forget it. look here

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=29757.0

in that post, I teach you how to build your own programer, and program your own chips to do EXACTLY the same as what they offer. all for around $25 total!!! I also teach you how to reprogram the chip so in the future, it can be adjusted for new games, you will never have to worry about it agian. its worth a look. but it will require slightly more work, but if you can install the one from rapid modz, you can do this. just takes a little longer. if you decide to use the free tut provided please be sure to read the credits. hazer put alot of work into the code and he deserves our graditude. 

either way let us know how it works out for you. and if you need any help AM is here to answer your questions.

Offline Ack Like You Know

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 08:05:31 AM »
Yeah, rapidmodz.com uses Hazer's free code for their own profit. Not original. Use the ones posted for free, or if you want something super fast and not decreased to 8.33 shots per second, go to www.ps3rapidfire.com . Oh, I forgot to mention, I also programmed burst fire into one of the mods. Try that on.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 02:24:00 PM »
speaking of hazer, and bust fire, I wonder how those kits are comming along.

Offline thm ov3rkill

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 02:29:11 PM »
yeah thanks guys Ill look foward to that programming. But I emailed the owner of that website and he said there working on a new gears of war 2 active reload code with I think 4 modes of it and i was wondering if anyone has the coe for that? And how much would a decent programmer cost me?

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 04:35:57 AM »
LOL I thought we already went through the active reload in gears, and it did not work? you must be able to exploit the programing for rapid reload. AM did it with cod4 due to the fact that in cod4 when you hit reload, and 15ms later (when he pulls the clip) hit y twice (change guns and back to origional gun happens so fast you dont see it.) it has a full clip...in gears and cod WAW, if you force the reload, he puts the empty clip back in.  so I dont know about what they are telling you..

as forthe 4 mode code go to the free section, its there, 4 mode on button, 3 mode sleeper.

and a programmer, it all depends on what you want..$15.00 --$200.00 in the free code section, you can make your own JDM programmer.

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 11:06:06 AM »
active reload in gears is a piece of cake, not much differnt that what is done in COD, except it isnt an xploit.  The problem is that there are like 4 different timings within the weapon set, and the user interface for selecting each timing is the difficult part as there isnt a really clean way to do it except by cycling through each mode which is tedious if your  changing weapons a lot.  Getting each timing takes a bit of guess and check but is straigh forward.

Mike and I had some success with the code but lost interest.

I dont think there is any opensource active reload code available at this time.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 11:11:05 AM by 802Chives »

Offline ichagowill

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 12:48:03 AM »
right now im using a different site that sell chips sheap but im thinking of building my own pic programer so i can save the money.

Offline thm ov3rkill

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 01:18:33 PM »
Yeah thanks a lot guys I bought my programmer I'm going to purchase the gears of war 2 kit once they start selling it. Its a perfect active reload I thinK but if I get it install ill share it with you guys.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal