Author Topic: rapid reload?  (Read 2058 times)

Offline everlast4291987

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
rapid reload?
« on: January 29, 2009, 06:38:44 AM »
does rapid reload work in halo3 and what other mods work in halo3 besides rapid fire/dual rf?
im going to buy this kit https://acidmods.com/ShopUSA/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=49

i was wondering does it come with instal instruction or no i have pages save on how to install but just wondering if it came with instructions
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 06:42:54 AM by everlast4291987 »

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
Re: rapid reload?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 09:21:27 AM »
By come with instruction you mean like printed out?
I dont think so but you should ask mike if it does.

Also that kit doesnt have rapid reload if thats what you meant.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 10:09:48 AM »
as jumbo stated that kit doesnt have rapid reload

as far as instructions they are here for matrix

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=26757.0   

and here for cg

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=27240.0

these are posted on the front page of the xbox 360 rapid fire controler forum

please link your web addresses, when posting you will see all the white boxes above the smileys the hyperlink button is the 3rd from the left, it is the one with a world on it. this just helps speed up a responce. thanks
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 10:13:20 AM by modded matt »

Offline everlast4291987

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 10:27:57 AM »
ok sorry for not using the hyper link and i wanted the dual rf for halo but before i buy the one for repaid reload i want to make sure it would work in halo3 as only have this game at the time i save the pics and the link for the dual rf install link https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=27240.0

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 01:54:56 PM »
I dont think rapid reload will help you in Halo3.  Rapid reload exploits the animation sequence in COD by quickly changing guns (Y-Y) after the clip is inserted to the gun, and before the gun is caulked. I think this was very intentional by the devolopers as it assumes that when switching guns the caulking of the mechanism takes place while raising the gun to its useful tactical postion, thus no animation nessecary. So as long as the clip is in, the caulking can take place in animation, or while switching weapons.

In Halo the developers would of also had to pay attention to this type of detail, not to mention actually having a caulking animation in their fictitious weapons. (there may be just havent paid attention to it)

All in all rapid reload only applies to COD in order to exploit the attention to detail that the developers put into the game.  If you know of a way to shave time off Halo3 reloads, let me know and I will wip a chip up for you. :winker:

I know caulking is not the correct spelling, the correct spelling has a censored word in it :boxed:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 01:56:56 PM by 802Chives »

Offline everlast4291987

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 10:56:32 PM »
so would having dual rf on triggers allow me to throw stickys faster or no

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 06:23:34 AM »
How do you go about throwing stickies faster? If you cant do it with your hands you cant do it with a programmed controller(unless there is some sort of speed issue like rapid fire).

There has to be something that the controller with the right combination of buttons can exploit something in the game.

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 03:44:34 AM »
first sorry to post on a old thread but i av somthin to say about this

ok you cant throw stickys faster with rapid fire its a timing issue (you got to wait untill u finish throwing the first 1 til you can throw the next, its about the animation of throwing the sticky u know the movment of your arm.)
however you can do a melee then instant sticky mod with a bit of programming delay on a button press, say ad a extra button that is connected to B and left trigger so wen its pushed it pushes B then a split second l8er it push LT, u need a chip for this but its not really worth it on halo.
aswell as rf on halo its a bit pointless as it only realy work with the 2worst guns in the game (plasma pistol and carbine)
the best mod i find for halo is just a second A and B on the back of the pad so you dont have to take your thumb off of the right anolog to jump and melee, meaning you can turn whilst jumping or meleeing and u can shoot whilst jumping and turning at the same time.

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal