Author Topic: Whats up everyone finally got myself my own slim but got a question????  (Read 1338 times)

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
ok whats up everyone finally got myself a God of War slim got it for a phat with white faceplate with black buttons  flashed with 5.50 GEN D2 :tup: the slim is in mint condition no scratches on the screen or case anywhere looks like it was never played but i have found one problem its suppost to charge by usb but it won't anyone know what this could be i have flashed it to 5.50 GEN D2 tryed 3 diffrent USB cables with no success anyone have any clue what it could be :beg: i mean other than this its mint i plan on adding some white LEDs to it and maybe a window in the UMD door haven't decided yet just want to get the usb charge working first thanks in advance to all who help

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
Re: Whats up everyone finally got myself my own slim but got a question????
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 06:55:02 PM »
have you enabled thru the system settings or thru the recovery menu?

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 09:40:03 AM »
yeah i have it enabled in the recovery menu and in system setting it will transfer games music and movies just fine onto and from the psp through the USB but won't charge through USB LOL like i said i have tried 3 diffrent USB cables and even took it to a friends and tried his PS3 controller USB cord on it and that one didn't even work LOL

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 12:15:07 PM »
try enabling one at a time.   I think sometimes they cancel each other out.  Also it does take a decent amount of time for it to start charging.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal