Author Topic: NEED MODDER for Xbox 360 Controller- Right Thumbstick/ABXY Swap  (Read 3897 times)

Offline rxm.matt

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
NEED MODDER for Xbox 360 Controller- Right Thumbstick/ABXY Swap
« on: January 21, 2010, 10:32:34 AM »
Hi, I'm a total newbie in the modding world so i'll try my best to explain what im looking for.

I play a lot of NHL 10 on 360 and the right stick is used much more than the ABXY button. I've always had problems using the right stick due to its location and a gimp thumb. I had always said that if the right stick was positioned on the right side like the left stick on the left side my problem would be solved.

So I was wondering if anyone is able to switch the locations of the ABXY buttons and right thumbstick for me.

I live in Texas and can pay through paypal or ebay, and will pay shipping.

My email is rxm.matt@gmail.com
I can provide a phone number in a PM as well if you would like to talk details over the phone.

Thanks in advance!

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: NEED MODDER for Xbox 360 Controller- Right Thumbstick/ABXY Swap
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 10:40:50 AM »
https://acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=32790.msg245822#new

the problem with this mod is, if you place the buttons in the stick location, they hit the circut board., you would have to build up a spot there to put them, which would look bad and not feel right.

If I was to do this mod again, I would relocate the buttons to the bottom of the controller, or use tact switches for the buttons instead of the real buttons themselves.

Offline rxm.matt

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 10:50:58 AM »
well the big thing for me is the right stick, I would really only use this controller for nhl..so  a build up wouldnt bother me
the link looks great for what i need and to be honest id only need the "A B and Y" buttons.

the buttons being on the back wouldnt work for me..my right hand doesn't work too well lol.

ps what are tact switches?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 10:53:01 AM by rxm.matt »

Offline gamerdude767

• Blogs & Media Member
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 11:01:51 AM »

Quote from: H-Sauce
**Long Pause**........
Yup, thats better than balloons

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 11:10:46 AM »
matt, I built that controller at no cost to the end user. as a service to disabled gamers, our way of giving back to the gaming comunity. it took around 40 hours to build and perfect.

heres the deal I will make

show me (pics or video) of your disability, and send me a controller. I will build this for you. it will probably take me around a month or six weeks to complete as I cant dedicat all my time to it. if this is somethign you are intrested in PM me.

I think everyone on this site can vouch for my trustworthyness and my skill

Offline rxm.matt

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 11:17:48 AM »
matt, I built that controller at no cost to the end user. as a service to disabled gamers, our way of giving back to the gaming comunity. it took around 40 hours to build and perfect.

heres the deal I will make

show me (pics or video) of your disability, and send me a controller. I will build this for you. it will probably take me around a month or six weeks to complete as I cant dedicat all my time to it. if this is somethign you are intrested in PM me.

I think everyone on this site can vouch for my trustworthyness and my skill

I just read the thread and thats great. I will PM you.
thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal