Author Topic: Sound Problem  (Read 804 times)

Offline ll-Goon-SqUaD-ll

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Sound Problem
« on: February 12, 2010, 11:05:24 AM »
Well the thing is that my psp's speaker only work when i plug my headphones in the speakers work but the headphone dont ...  :whoosh: I thought it was the wifi board that was broken so i swaped it with another one still the same thing i tried the wifi board on another mobo and it worked fine and also when the headphones are not plugged in it appers as if they were so thats why i think the sound dosent comme out  ... how could i fix this
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 11:06:38 AM by ll-Goon-SqUaD-ll »

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
Re: Sound Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 03:33:57 PM »
did you try reinstalling the firmware? cause i think it may be that the firmware which is interpreting the headphone plug in sensor wrong.  Did you install like a custom theme or something? maybe that some .prx file in the theme had a glitch or something.

thanks chase for this sig =)
I miss my dragon lol....

Offline K.A.O.

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 07:32:57 PM »
im not quite sure what your asking... your speakers wont work but when you put head phones in the head phones work? you may have blown the sound fuse

Offline repphibians

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 03:12:00 PM »
i have a similar problem with 1 of my psp's, the speakers don't work and when you plug the headphones half way in the speakers kick in. if you plug the headphones all the way in the headphones work (and of course the speakers shut off like they are supposed to) :drunk:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal