Author Topic: Sega's new addition to our childhood dreams & fantasies  (Read 1390 times)

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
Sega's new addition to our childhood dreams & fantasies
« on: June 11, 2010, 07:40:30 PM »
Were you one of those gamers that bought the Dreamcast? I can proudly say that I was one. I actually have it somewhere in a box but that is not the point.

Now you’re asking yourself “What is the point TwisT” The point is my captivated reader that Sega is officially releasing games from the Dreamcast onto Sony’s Playstation Network… Oh they are also releasing it on Microsoft’s Xbox Live.

These games will incorporate enhanced graphics, achievements & trophies and always online leader boards. So we can finely see who is better at Sonic Adventure.

The first games to be released will be as previously mentioned Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi. Sonic will be the first to be released and this will happen on September 9th. That will also without coincidence be the 11th anniversary of the Dreamcast.

-TwisT

Offline Kilokk

• In your AM modding your forums
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
  • In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light.
Re: Sega's new addition to our childhood dreams & fantasies
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 11:22:58 AM »
coincidence? i think not my dear twist.  oh and adding XBL as an afterthought?  which do you think will get them more sales my friend?

definitely buying it on xbox... playing sonic adventure with a dualshock would feel so wrong XD

Offline SweetIvy

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Model Kit Painter/Wii Soft Modder
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 12:44:00 PM »
I wish they ported more games like Jet Grind Radio :C

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 03:24:13 PM »
coincidence? i think not my dear twist.  oh and adding XBL as an afterthought?  which do you think will get them more sales my friend?

definitely buying it on xbox... playing sonic adventure with a dualshock would feel so wrong XD

Without coincidence be the 11th anniversary of the Dreamcast. I suppose the wording sounds a little off but I didn't want to just say it wasn't a coincidence. XD I know it's on purpose. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I am sure it will make higher sells on the XBOX but will eventually catch up on the PS3. I just prefer PS3.

-TwisT

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 02:26:45 AM »
I hope they bring out Incoming. That game ruled my life when i was younger.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal