Author Topic: psp BATTERY  (Read 987 times)

Offline Sammy

• BST BAN
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +15/-1
psp BATTERY
« on: July 11, 2010, 09:47:29 PM »
ok recently i fixed my psp its now a 2000 with to-88 motherboard running 6.20 official firmware. but that really doesint matter. well i got it workin and lost the battery and the case i got with its battery cover button broke off  :cry2: . so i dont know what i should use to keep my battery cover on  :dntknw: becauz it keeps fallen off while i play, got any suggestions? i dont want to glue becuas then i wont be able to open it if i need to. also since i lost my battery i went out and bought a cheap 10 dollar one and it doesint fit! it shoves out just a little bit and makes my battery cover fall off way easyer. any one know where i can get a low priced sony brand battery for low price every where i look there like 20 dollars or if anyone has a extra thanks. please reply

Toad: Sam, You sound like your stoned out of your mind lol
Me: :D

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 10:14:31 PM by TwisTtheTwiTcH »

Offline Sammy

• BST BAN
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +15/-1
Re: psp BATTERY
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 10:20:12 PM »
thx for the bater link but the ploblems not on the battery cover its on the case the button you push the take off the battery cover and that holds it in is broke off. but ill try some electric tape even though it will make my psp look bad lol thx though.

Toad: Sam, You sound like your stoned out of your mind lol
Me: :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal