Author Topic: Opinions on Halo: Reach  (Read 2931 times)

Offline Monk3y

• Amateur Modder
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • Acidmods User
Opinions on Halo: Reach
« on: September 15, 2010, 07:42:43 PM »
What do you guys think about the new Halo:Reach? What do you think about the guns, maps, armor, anything new about the game you feel like talking about please make sure to include. I want to see if there are any haters of what I think is one of the best multiplayers I've played since Halo 3 :P

Offline froggy

• SAN ANTO'S CUSTOM CHEVY'S
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Green Mexican
Re: Opinions on Halo: Reach
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 08:18:49 PM »
I want to see if there are any haters of what I think is one of the best multiplayers I've played since Halo 3 :P
well im a hater, i cant stand halo for nothing, puro sony.  :hifive:
i think its gonna be the same as all the other halo's.
IMO
ITS TIME FOR IGNITION, AND STRAIGHT AUTOMOBILE PIMPIN!

Offline Monk3y

• Amateur Modder
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 08:33:57 PM »
I respect your opinion but to correct you, it's quite a bit different from the other halos. It's got totally new weapons, amazingly new graphics, revamped maps along with new ones created from forge mode, a couple new vehicles along with redesigned ones, prequel campaign that will blow your mind from what I've heard so far (too busy playing the multiplayer to get a chance to play campaign :P). If you have an xbox or have a friend with an xbox and the game I suggest you check it out. It might surprise you.

Offline froggy

• SAN ANTO'S CUSTOM CHEVY'S
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Green Mexican
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 08:39:32 PM »
You know what i might just play it just for you Monk3y ,
il let u know what i think of it afterwards
ITS TIME FOR IGNITION, AND STRAIGHT AUTOMOBILE PIMPIN!

Offline crazy-modder

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +34/-2
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 09:31:33 PM »
I started playing it online today and i must say its pretty damn good. I havent played the campaign yet because i mostly just play games online.

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 11:03:16 PM »
picking it up next week or something, selling ODST to buy it. I wasn't a big fan of the beta, or halo in general.
But I love me some team swat with jet-packs.
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline Monk3y

• Amateur Modder
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 03:08:15 AM »
You know what i might just play it just for you Monk3y ,
il let u know what i think of it afterwards
Sounds good ^_^

I started playing it online today and i must say its pretty damn good. I havent played the campaign yet because i mostly just play games online.
I'm mainly the same way, although I'm going to make sure to play this campaign because I watched the live action trailer thing on youtube and want to know what goes on in this campaign :P

picking it up next week or something, selling ODST to buy it. I wasn't a big fan of the beta, or halo in general.
But I love me some team swat with jet-packs.
Reach is no where close to what it was in the beta, it is so much better of a game now. I didn't like the beta either but after watching my friend play one game after he got the game I ran and picked it up. So happy I did as well.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2010, 05:44:27 AM »
heres the deal. reach is the newest game in the halo series. just like MW2 is the newest game in the call of duty series. I say that to make the point that its the same old same old halo. of course there are a few new weapons and new maps. but the gameplay is the same. if you like halo mp you will like this one.

I personally am not a fan. I hate dealing with the little punks this game attracts (you know the yelling screaming crying 8 year olds who think master chief is god.) this game has been out for what two days and there are people already glitching in MP.

I did however get the game upon release, as since the origional halo I have been in awe of the campain and coop the game has to offer (even though none of the stories have ever matched up to the origional) Once I have completed the  campain and coop on legendary (wont take long) I will be looking to offload a cheap gently used copy quick. lol

oh yea, froggy.....xbox360-FTW-lol
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 05:44:52 AM by modded matt »

Offline JUGGALOO

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2010, 01:09:24 PM »
I think the campaign and firefight mode are great.I like the multiplayer,but the assault rifle is under powered and I'm not liking the (equipment).Get a match where half the other team is using the hologram.Hopefully Bungie will come up with an old school mode where equipment spawns on the map.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal