Author Topic: Perfect Quickscope Mode?  (Read 6537 times)

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
  • Electrical Engineering Student
Perfect Quickscope Mode?
« on: August 27, 2010, 01:47:33 PM »
I saw it in one of the videos on viking360.com and I was wondering, how would you program something like that. Would it simply be like you press and hold R nd it automatically does the zoom-in untill the right time and then shoots. Would you just write a code like that and add a wait function, or like a countdown kinda thing?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 10:26:41 AM by Anonamous »

Offline aspin

• BANNED
  • Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
Re: Perfect Quickscope Mode?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 01:11:30 PM »
mate just buy a viking chip

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 01:42:53 PM »
mate just buy a viking chip

I dont have 200 USD to just take out of my pockets lol

Offline aspin

• BANNED
  • Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 01:58:51 PM »
get the diy for 39.95 dollars

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 02:04:35 PM »
ok, now that the bs is out of the way

quick scope is a timed event, that is activated by pressing the left trigger. when the mod is in the on state, you press the left trigger and it lifts the rifle fires as soon as the rifle comes up and releases the aim.  this can be done using any pic and  a very simple code...maybe this is something hyper can look into. or it could posibly be done with 555 timers

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 02:28:46 PM »
ok, now that the bs is out of the way

quick scope is a timed event, that is activated by pressing the left trigger. when the mod is in the on state, you press the left trigger and it lifts the rifle fires as soon as the rifle comes up and releases the aim.  this can be done using any pic and  a very simple code...maybe this is something hyper can look into. or it could posibly be done with 555 timers

yes, i had already asked robbo about it, since i use his Jitter code. He said he will look into it a few days ago. Ill ask hyper too in a few days. Wanna wait and see what robbo does :)

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 03:35:09 PM »
il look into this as soon as i get my self a nice new shiny pad :P probably tomorow so basicly just tell me what you want and il see what i can do :)

Post Merge: October 25, 2010, 03:42:28 PM
unless of course you wanna do this yourself then if i were you i would simply write a program that does this

-repeatadly check for trigger pressed (depends on controller as to whether this is hi or lo)
-quickly change the pic pin to output and force the trigger hi or lo (whatever the trigger is when unpressed)
-delay for however long it takes to zoom in
-change pic pin tristate again
-start over :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 03:42:28 PM by hyper999 »

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 04:21:06 PM »
il look into this as soon as i get my self a nice new shiny pad :P probably tomorow so basicly just tell me what you want and il see what i can do :)

Post Merge: October 25, 2010, 12:42:28 PM
unless of course you wanna do this yourself then if i were you i would simply write a program that does this

-repeatadly check for trigger pressed (depends on controller as to whether this is hi or lo)
-quickly change the pic pin to output and force the trigger hi or lo (whatever the trigger is when unpressed)
-change pic pin tristate again
-start over :)

I have tried so hard to learn the asm. its starting to agitate me lol. Im usually a quick learner but its taking me a lot of time. time of which I no longer have because of school :(

Oh and thank-you very much :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:21:31 PM by Anonamous »

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2010, 04:44:09 AM »
well i got to where i am in about a month whilst also being at school :P using these http://www.gooligum.com.au/tut_midrange.html
but yeah were you looking for a chip that just does this or were you thinking of intergrating it into one of hazers codes?

Offline aspin

• BANNED
  • Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 04:45:20 AM »
intergrating mate also what about fast reload  :yess:

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 05:08:36 AM »
just realised i missed a bit out should have been

-quickly change the pic pin to output and force the right trigger hi or lo (whatever the trigger is when unpressed) and force left trigger pressed
-change right trigger pic pin tristate again
-wait for right trigger to be released
-force left trigger unpressed
-start over

Offline aspin

• BANNED
  • Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2010, 07:46:55 AM »
could you do adjustable aswell to change the time scope is either going in or in in millie seconds and also a adjuastable fast reload?

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2010, 07:49:48 AM »
hyper,  it may be easier to just use a button that initiates the quickscope sequence to start out.

the code for quickscope that activates with left trigger is going to be extremely similar to a burstfire code.

AND just a FYI for those of you thinking that all these guys are using modded controllers out there to quickscope... they are not.  Quickscoping is a technique that may or may not be able to be replicated using a microcontroller.(according to viking you can)  A quickscoper is someone who plays a lot and has noticed a glitch that seemingly aims for you and makes your shots more effective, they are very good even before they are quickscoping so it is not something like rapidfire where you can improve your k/d with certain guns with little or no skill.  Quickscoping is an earned skill and I doubt a microcontroller will help very much unless you are able to quickscope without one.

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Quick-Scope-in-Modern-Warfare-2&id=4023522

Offline siiNNiiSTer

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • mOd-tAsTiC!
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2010, 09:02:14 AM »
to go along with chives quik scoping is a learned skill through hours of practice. all thats gunna happen with this code is that the gun will fire after uve pulled the left trigger and the right point of course. its not going to make u a QS master. it will prolly help with timing though. when i 1st started QS i wouldnt let the gun come up enuff for the scopes accuracy to take effect so id be firing at the hip fire accuracy so in essence this mod would prolly help people get the timing right. if u want to learn QS practice it, 1st try drag scoping. i havent tried one but u can get these lil static cling stickers that u place in the center of ur screen that will help u with no scope/quik scope

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2010, 10:04:43 AM »
to go along with chives quik scoping is a learned skill through hours of practice. all thats gunna happen with this code is that the gun will fire after uve pulled the left trigger and the right point of course. its not going to make u a QS master. it will prolly help with timing though. when i 1st started QS i wouldnt let the gun come up enuff for the scopes accuracy to take effect so id be firing at the hip fire accuracy so in essence this mod would prolly help people get the timing right. if u want to learn QS practice it, 1st try drag scoping. i havent tried one but u can get these lil static cling stickers that u place in the center of ur screen that will help u with no scope/quik scope

I quickscope all the time lol. I wanted this because I thought it was cool and it would help me beat my friend who is like a god at it lol.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal