Author Topic: what up AM. Sorry i have been gone for so long!  (Read 1104 times)

Offline K.A.O.

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Acidmods User
what up AM. Sorry i have been gone for so long!
« on: June 05, 2011, 09:11:00 PM »
hey guys hows it been going!. sorry i havent been that active for a while. i have no money for mods XD. i bought supplies for my ps3 mod but i dont have the security screw drivers for it!lol. ill get them soon. but anyways how is every one!?!?!?! Lobo i have been trying to get a hold of you! twist and fookz...... how you guys been :laughing:. and how has everyone one else been!!!.

too the moderators...... seeing how im not on as much, you can take me off of the R&D Team if you need too. i would love to stay on, but if its to much of a hastle you can take me off. i promise i wont get mad lol. :cry2:

anyways... i hope i can get some projects going before school starts back up. also im trying to get the ps3 done

nice talking with you guys and hope too see you soon!! ill be on just not as talkative as i use too!! :drunk:

Offline Sammy

• BST BAN
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +15/-1
Re: what up AM. Sorry i have been gone for so long!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 09:33:26 PM »
Well mendez is in America for a while, um thats about it, acidmods has been pretty boring lately. oh and that one tryed to cut out a umd door with a spoon
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 09:34:43 PM by sammy »

Toad: Sam, You sound like your stoned out of your mind lol
Me: :D

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 10:40:39 PM »
sup man I almost forgot about you!! sorry about that, also i have not been too active lately... freakin school work man. But yeah I have a nice few projects to do maybe if you would like to jump in if they interest you:

- Modding my NEW PSP i got last week xD
- Transistor Tester
- Wiki Website
- Mod tutorial videos
- few other special R&D things...

Yeah everythings been alright here at acidmods still, besides the PS3 what are the other things you're gonna work on?

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline K.A.O.

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 11:34:46 PM »
haha yea. that spoon thing made me crack up :rofl:

sup man I almost forgot about you!! sorry about that, also i have not been too active lately... freakin school work man. But yeah I have a nice few projects to do maybe if you would like to jump in if they interest you:

- Modding my NEW PSP i got last week xD
- Transistor Tester
- Wiki Website
- Mod tutorial videos
- few other special R&D things...

Yeah everythings been alright here at acidmods still, besides the PS3 what are the other things you're gonna work on?

idk what im gunna work on. im thinking about doing a lot of ps3 stuff. like custom paint and carving/engraving.i just got to get some tools
i have the supplies.... for about one ps3 mods lol. i have been working alot since school ended but this next week i got some time off, so i may be doing some modding hopefully!!!! i sold a couple of custom contollers.... thats about it. i havent done any psp modding in a lonnnngggggg time. im thinking about selling my psp 3000.... that green one with red led/s and internal go camm... you know what im talking about =] lol. but thats my only psp i have. i broke my new psp go while modding it....( i broke it after i spent 100 bucks getting it fixed. :angry: )

but yea, get a hold of me for any new projects you think i should look into.

Offline frenulem - No.5417

• Ultimate Badass
  • Blogs & Media Team
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +23/-0
  • Learning Pascal Cuz i'm dumb and 'Ting
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 03:12:50 AM »
Listen to the acidcast! Or get in on the TRansistor tester :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal