Author Topic: Need help!  (Read 2569 times)

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
Need help!
« on: August 14, 2012, 06:46:32 PM »
Long time no talk everyone. It's been quite a while...

Not here to rant about anything, but I have a question.  I've been wanting to get back into modding, but I need just a little bit of help with something.

The LM386 chip.  In the tutorial, you hook it up to the speakers, so It only works when headphones are plugged in.  If you have a great sound system, why would you listen to music with your PSP speakers, when you can plug them into headphones, computer speakers, car stereo, etc.  I think it would be much more enjoyable if I could plug my PSP in my car, use my cars sound system, and still have the cool effect of the leds.  I also use headphones all the time, so same effect.

My question is, there are two pins of the chip that go to your speakers positive and negative connections (I think.)  If you wired these to the positive and negative of the headphone jack, would it be possible to have the same effect? I'm really curious.  I could do this for iPhones as well, which could be a great money maker.  Someone please help me out with this!  I've never known much about wiring, just what i've taught myself over the years.  Anyone with more knowledge then me, please feel free to help out. Thanks!

Offline Crumbz

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
Re: Need help!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 07:57:11 AM »
in theory that should work but i have a feeling that there is a little more to it then that.

you could give it a try i suppose. ive though of doing that but never got to it.

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
Re: Need help!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 02:52:26 PM »
I don't need theory. I need a diagram with facts lol. I know that there is a way to do it. I'm just not sure if this method is correct.

Someone who's experienced in circuitry please feel free to help! lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal