Author Topic: PS3 value pre 3.55 firmware, and remappable controller  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
PS3 value pre 3.55 firmware, and remappable controller
« on: November 24, 2013, 06:03:29 PM »
Hey everyone, I am looking to off-load my PS3. This is not a sales post, I am looking for your opinions.

I have a practically new-in-box 160GB PS3 that has a total of 12 hours played on it. I literally bought it solely for developing Chuck Bittners remappable controller. I have played a little bit of Ratchet and Clank, and thats it. Firmware is still at 3.41. I have been noticing that Ebay is loaded with tons of PS3 (go figure, everyone is selling off to buy a PS4 right) and the going price is around $120 (for the ones that actually end with a buyer). I just want to know if having the firmware pre-3.55 is something that makes this worth more or not.

Also, I have an extra remappable controller. It is the one I used to create the most updated code and schematic on the forums (the one that does not need trace cutting for COM1 and COM2). Should I throw this in or sell separately?
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Re: PS3 value pre 3.55 firmware, and remappable controller
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 06:05:02 PM »
$150 to $180 no less  Possible $200  should sell for that no problem

also yes being on 3.55 is good for modding the console  :)

as for the controller  that is up to you . that is once badass controller .but the prices i gave are real and should have no problem with those prices .

controller i would give to a needed person like chuck or other individual like chuck 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 06:11:47 PM by Rodent »

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal