Author Topic: Very interesting  (Read 1583 times)

Offline Skullmaster

• God Of Cars
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Admin Force, Co-Owner Wanna-be
    • Acidmods
Very interesting
« on: February 16, 2008, 09:19:20 PM »
Pie flavored Pie

I dont think its possible

Discuss

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
Re: Very interesting
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 10:02:02 PM »
hmm if a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a pie and that pie tastes like a  pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a pie and that pie tastes like a pie etc.

P.S. what the heck i'll keep going,
 pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a  pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a  pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a  pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a  pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a  pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a  pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a  pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a  pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a  pie and that pie tastes like a pie tastes like a pie then the pie before would tastes like a pie AND that pie tastes like  pie amazingly AND that pie tastes like apple pie

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 10:10:55 PM »
it has to,
just like leather would taste like leather, pie tastes like pie...

Offline Skullmaster

• God Of Cars
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Admin Force, Co-Owner Wanna-be
    • Acidmods
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 12:29:41 AM »
but there is many kinds of pie and there is not a specific kind of pie known as pie. Its like cars, yes there is cars but there is red ones and blue ones and chevy's and fords

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 04:28:18 AM »
You could mix all known pie flavours into a paste and fill a pie crust with it. Voila

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 04:51:27 AM »
my mam makes pie for me....

with lemon....

hmmmmmm

and i HATE fabric pie

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 09:54:39 AM »
i HATE fabric pie
in ireland fabric pie is regarded as a delicacy
Derp.

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 10:01:15 AM »
Banana cream pie :).... OMG now it's gonna start a "What flavor of pie do you like" topic! AHHH i'M SO BOARD!!!!
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal