Author Topic: energy drinks  (Read 7852 times)

Offline 4dP

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Modder For Hire - AM Donator
    • Modder For Hire website Hire me
energy drinks
« on: February 22, 2008, 12:37:55 AM »
i hate the feeling after i drink and i feel tired ironic loi

PINOY AKO

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
Re: energy drinks
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 12:48:19 AM »
i hate the feeling after i drink and i feel tired ironic loi
Complete opposite here, helps me stay alert, the insomnia is what keeps me awake but I live still having energy to work after 16 hour days...
4am and I just finished playing COD4

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 02:14:00 AM »
i have to drink energy drinks all the time,i've had insomnia since i was a kid and energy drinks are the only thing that keep me physically able to pay attention,i'm not able to go into rem in sleep so i can't sleep....but my constant lack of attention and tiredness is cos i kinda sleep during the day but i'm still semi conscious...but i'm still not asleep....weird.............RED BULL FO LIFE YO!
Derp.

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 05:43:26 AM »
espresso is the only thing that hase any affect on me. drink a case of Mt. Dew, nothing. shot of espresso and im BUZZING. coming down from that caffeine high sucks, gives me a bad headache.

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 05:47:38 AM »
so far that hasnt happened to me, but a trait that runs in my family that my older brother and i, but not the younger sibs, got is no affection from caffeine. but the only ones that come close to doing something to me is redbull and cocaine. best energy drink ever
It's been a long time

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 12:18:07 PM »
i have to drink energy drinks all the time,i've had insomnia since i was a kid and energy drinks are the only thing that keep me physically able to pay attention,i'm not able to go into rem in sleep so i can't sleep....but my constant lack of attention and tiredness is cos i kinda sleep during the day but i'm still semi conscious...but i'm still not asleep....weird.............RED BULL FO LIFE YO!

Exact same thing here, except I was born with Insomnia, when I was a baby I slept like 8-10 hours a day at most compared to the normal 20 hours of most babies... LOL
also red bull sucks, tastes like salty piss, try monster LOL

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 01:07:22 PM »
i'll have a monster and be beat like 3 hours later or a starbucks bottled frappachino (vanilla) and not at all

im beat now, had a monster like 3 hours ago...

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 01:39:40 PM »
monsters ok, lost is a good one too, from the makers of monster. full throtle is good too. but their newest flavor is nasty, and uhhh reaper, how exactly do you know how salty piss tastes?
It's been a long time

Offline i22foosh

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 02:04:49 PM »
I drink monster but it doesnt do anything. Lol i just like it sometimes because it tastes good and :censored: lmfao
having a higher post count doesn't earn respect in the forums, quality posts do.

thanks,

deda and reaper

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 02:10:10 PM »
Watch the POWERTHIRST first THEN the gay one, they BOTH are VERY funny, and it's a new energy drink that EVERYONE should try, except the gay one, that one is just wrong XD

On topic: Heh try working at cinnabun, where I eat, drink, and breathe (and sometimes fart) sugar. Basically, I use to drink 2 snapples, leftovers from any of the cafe drinks, and eat a cinnabun. I would get so hyper, I would stutter infront of the customers XD. Some freaked out, it was awesome :D

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EVvI84Ypb00&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EVvI84Ypb00&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T5gX8fbprqE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T5gX8fbprqE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Edit: Bah FFS I can't embed them. Can someone embed them for me then tell me how to do it so I don't perform this monstosity 4 lines above this.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 02:15:14 PM by seikene »
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 02:18:35 PM »
Exact same thing here, except I was born with Insomnia, when I was a baby I slept like 8-10 hours a day at most compared to the normal 20 hours of most babies... LOL
also red bull sucks, tastes like salty piss, try monster LOL
no monster in ireland....:(:(:(:(,i dont really like red bull but its an addiction at this point i started drinking it when i was like 8 and its been the only thing keeping me from constantly lapsing into semi consciousness,in all my mod video's theres always a can of red bull somehwere lol
Derp.

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 03:40:47 PM »
i have 2-8 cand of blue charge a day otherwise i fall asleep or just cba and lay in bed all day. i also struggle to sleep but i do still sleep and can sleep anyware, in a field on a bus on the floor on a bench etc. i usually wake up at least 5 times a night sometimes with night terrors but rarly since i was a little kid

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 04:44:13 PM »
i was made to sleep anywhere, im alert while asleep, i learn while asleep, and this is proven in gym and geometry, i sleep durring both classes, i have never gotten hit with a ball in gym and pass geometry with flying colors. the wanks that play football make it a game to see who can peg the most sleeping kids, i never get hit i wake up and move last second. but i am always tired, i sleep like 12 hours, not kidding, wake up, cold shower, still tired, stand in cold for 20 minutes, still tired, only thing that can wake me up and keep me awake is electric shock. energy drinks are weak to me
It's been a long time

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2008, 05:06:38 PM »
caffine dosnt realy affect me
the only thing taht made me pay attenctin and not fall asleep or get tired was when i was takin abouut 50 mg of aderal

10mg per blue pill 2 mornin 1 midday 2 night lol

and if yall know anythinga bout that pill its like heroin with all the bad cut out

but since i was diagnosed with turrets syndrome i was switched to stritera which sucks and made me eat alot which helped me become overweight

i should take it but i dont and my maturity basicaly killed my turrets and i dont realy ever freak out anymore lol
but yea nothin even fases me ofter my child hood lol

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2008, 04:38:36 AM »
theres some super high caffeine drinks here called xtc and liquid cocaine that :censored: is just nasty even red bull or bpm keeps you alert but xtc is 5 minutes of hopping round the place like an indychav then jumping off the empire state building and crashing
Derp.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 07:37:28 AM »
Give me a bottle of cocacola and i just become crazy...lol

like this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DpJyG7B6tAI

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 10:46:40 AM »
haha, yesterday=green BFC
right now= heavy metal bfc
I <3 monster

btw, im like a reincarnation of reaper, seeing as it seems weve had the same experiences, falling asleep after energy, not much sleep as a baby, etc

rofl rofl rofl @ deda video
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 10:50:45 AM by 1Sniper »

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 04:57:29 PM »
mmmm bulls perm
have fun guys

taurine = bulls perm

lol jk
in energy drinks its a synthetic

and besides bull sperm would be too much to put in energy drinks not just redbull but em all
cause they all have taurine in them
THE
Effects of Taurine on the Neural System.
Taurine is present in high concentrations throughout the brain and plays an
important role both in neuroprotection and enhancement of neurotransmission. It is
hypothesized that ingesting taurine along with caffeine enhances one’s concentration and
reaction speed while improving emotional status. Many experiments were performed to
test these proposed effects of taurine and caffeine. However, none of the studies clearly
demonstrated that taurine and caffeine have combinatorial effects on cognitive
performance.

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 07:21:18 PM »
My friends this is how I stay up at night... but I have had to cut back a bit cause of my newly developed high blood pressure. My darn kids and wife are trying to put me in the ground... I know this because my habits have nothing to do with that  :rofl:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 07:27:47 PM by l0rdnic0 »

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :taunt:
Sound Mod, Button LED Mod, Security Mod, Dual NUB, Mode Select Switch + More

Offline i22foosh

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 08:15:06 PM »
My friends this is how I stay up at night... but I have had to cut back a bit cause of my newly developed high blood pressure. My darn kids and wife are trying to put me in the ground... I know this because my habits have nothing to do with that  :rofl:
Ive never heard of that before (the drink) but caffine has no effect on me. I get high off water
having a higher post count doesn't earn respect in the forums, quality posts do.

thanks,

deda and reaper

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2008, 08:24:15 PM »
Heh bawls, it's good stuff, but yeah I ended up with a high blood pressure due to that stuff, and I was SIXTEEN at the time o.0, freaky. Meh, I suggest drinking less of ANYTHING, and just see if you really feel an effect, or if it's just mental. Honestly, alot of "cravings" end up being mental and are just in your head to eff with you and in a way control you. Although the craving in this case is energy drinks, it can end up horribly in later years, when your body will need more caffeine then regular people only due to the fact that you fed it more then usual everyday. Bawls is pretty bad on it's own because it has more caffeine AND guarana then almost any other drink, which can REALLY screw you up if you drink too many, too often. In a way, your better off drinking a glass of wine or like 1 beer then any bottle of energy drink. There was rumor of energy drinks screwing with your scrotum, making your sperm count go to poop. This is just a rumor though, so I'd take it into consideration, but not too far.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2008, 08:14:47 AM »
lol search PowerThirst on YouTube

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2008, 10:03:44 AM »
theres some super high caffeine drinks here called xtc and liquid cocaine that :censored: is just nasty even red bull or bpm keeps you alert but xtc is 5 minutes of hopping round the place like an indychav then jumping off the empire state building and crashing

LOL!!!!  :rofl:

That because Indy is like a sleeping giant untikl smoethign amuses himn then he is boujncing off the walls on the natural high he gets from doing ANYTHING  :tup: ask Rory I showed him my hatred for a certain unexistent console when before I was total calm jsut sitting there its not like mood swings or anythign Im jsut a very collecs and calm person wwhich i guess is why Im able to be well Indy :tup:

As to energy drinks I love themn, they make me mroe efficient in everythign I do As of late I have been taken a lot of them and every week i go to costas and order a large cafe latte and put 10 sugers in it its a crzy sugar rush desire thing IM like addicted to caffeine XD long story but its good. Im sure my teeth will catch up with it all eventually which is why im trying to cut down but it jsut makes me feel so good XD

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2008, 11:06:54 PM »

Funny I have a can of that liquid cocaine on my desk at work but I have yet to have it. I once saw an interview of the maker of that crap describe it as the alternitive to cocaine. I'll find the link and post it... think it was from the daily show..

edit:  OK so I found the link and watched it again.. glad I did because its so bad I decided not to post it here. Sorry ppl!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 11:08:34 PM by l0rdnic0 »

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2008, 10:31:40 AM »
Yeah that’s the site but not the video. Since I don't think we should contribute to the delinquency of minors I will not link the daily show video. Remember kids *in the best Mr. Mackey voice I can do* "DRUGS ARE BAD UMMMKAY"

[youtube=425,350]H-TRMzkOijM[/youtube]

Btw I’m being serious.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal