Author Topic: psp mapping.  (Read 1061 times)

Offline vgamer360

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (+[___]%)
psp mapping.
« on: March 26, 2008, 01:47:32 PM »
Does anyone know how to change the PSP mapping for instance like they switch the X and O, is there a way that anyone knows how to switch the volume buttons with the display and music note button?

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
Re: psp mapping.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 02:06:12 PM »
you can do the x o thing in the recovery menu but i dunno bout the others,u could cut the traces on the home button bar and rewire them but atm there is no software method to do it
Derp.

Offline vgamer360

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (+[___]%)
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 02:15:22 PM »
you can do the x o thing in the recovery menu but i dunno bout the others,u could cut the traces on the home button bar and rewire them but atm there is no software method to do it
Is there a way to hex edit the already in place registry hack?  What flash file is it?

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 02:03:02 PM »
here we dont specialize in software,in fact most of us are pretty crap with the software side of things lol,the best place to ask would be pspiso.com,we must admit defeat here but those p*sies dnt know how to use a soldering iron!
Derp.

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 11:42:02 PM »
here we dont specialize in software,in fact most of us are pretty crap with the software side of things lol,the best place to ask would be pspiso.com,we must admit defeat here but those p*sies dnt know how to use a soldering iron!

hahaha :rofl: so true so true, but don't underestimate the power of Acidmodders many on this site are auctualy well educated in software but they are few and far between lol.
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal