Author Topic: i found a place for people to get stuff in the u.s  (Read 1114 times)

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
i found a place for people to get stuff in the u.s
« on: March 28, 2008, 07:15:28 AM »
http://shop1.outpost.com/search?search_type=regular&query_string=LEDs&order_by=s00d&search_type=regular&sqxts=1&resultpage=7&from=175&to=199
the store is frys and it says that they have stores all over the country but i haven't gone yet i will be going later on today i will post an update if anyone is interested it looks good on the site

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline nez

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pirate For Life
    • 13xic0n administrator\owner
Re: i found a place for people to get stuff in the u.s
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 01:07:12 PM »
Man frys  is the best store ever. you can get anything and everything their. and some times you can get a really really good deals their. like a 4 gb card for 30 bucks.

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 01:13:26 PM »
ya i know its crazy how low there prices r

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline nez

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pirate For Life
    • 13xic0n administrator\owner
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 01:19:31 PM »
ya it is crazy. i got a 750 gb SATA HDD for 100 bucks their . i need to go their again but it is on the other side of town to long of a drive.  It is RadioShack BestBuy Curcut city on steroids.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal