Author Topic: HELP!!!! with custome theme.  (Read 1906 times)

Offline crazyl69

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
HELP!!!! with custome theme.
« on: May 17, 2008, 12:04:34 AM »
          I have a psp fat with CFW 3.40OE-A. I began to flash the (Applecore) theme when suddenly a message pop up saying that " the disk destination is full, please insert or make more memory". Trying to make more memory room, I deleted the DIC and DATA folders from flash O. I reflash the applecore theme, when the pop up message appeared again. At this point, I gave up and flash in return my backed up flash files trying to avoid bricking the psp. I'm sure some one in here have had the same problem. Please help on what to do. Thanks.....

Offline tripsalot

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • modder knowledge
Re: HELP!!!! with custome theme.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 08:28:20 AM »
have you tried just using parts of the theme,like the top munu plugin and icon,sys config,sys plugin fg?

VoX

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 05:17:29 PM »
You can also free up space by deleting both the 1 MB font files inside the FONT folder and get one of the smallest font files (around 40Kb) and copy and make two of them and rename them to the two 1MB files you first deleted. After you have renamed them copy them back and you should have around 2mb free.
Rember to always back up you flash 0 first

Offline crazyl69

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 11:28:42 PM »
   Thanks for your quick response. Despite that it sounds a bit confusing, I'll see if I could manage to follow your instructions. After all, messing around with Flash O files is not for the faint of heart and of course always back up your flash O files just in case.

Offline TaSlAyEr

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • i has a shovel lolz
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 11:35:50 PM »
   Thanks for your quick response. Despite that it sounds a bit confusing, I'll see if I could manage to follow your instructions. After all, messing around with Flash O files is not for the faint of heart and of course always back up your flash O files just in case.
lol and if all else fails brick the damn thing then pandora then try again lol :rofl:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 11:44:38 PM by TaSlAyEr »

Offline External Darkness

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • We Are Re-Inventing The Way You Use The PSP
    • Pirazted PSP Downloads
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 11:59:38 AM »
or you could just update to 3.90 M33 and use the Theme Settings like I do...

Much easier then flashing everytime....lolz :rofl:  :tup:

<~External Darkness~>

<~External Darkness~>

Offline crazyl69

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 08:32:42 PM »
       Thanks for your advised but I have another psp fat with cfw 3.90M-33-3 and yes, the themes are much easier to flash. THANKS....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal