Author Topic: ....  (Read 1288 times)

ccccpie

« on: May 12, 2008, 10:47:36 AM »
I am bored to a point were I want to stab someone with a rusty fork.

That is all.

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
Re: ....
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 11:00:49 AM »
I am bored to a point were I want to stab someone with a rusty fork.

That is all.

Start by stabbing yourself.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 11:04:55 AM »
if ur bored would u mind working on my sig pic i would like for the trigs 2 glow orange and the dpad and xo[]/\ buttons 2 also glow orange and the wifi and power and the other led indicator lights 2 glow there intended colors please if you decide 2 work on it 4 me u will credit 4 it along with 3 other people  

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

ccccpie

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 11:27:50 AM »
if ur bored would u mind working on my sig pic i would like for the trigs 2 glow orange and the dpad and xo[]/\ buttons 2 also glow orange and the wifi and power and the other led indicator lights 2 glow there intended colors please if you decide 2 work on it 4 me u will credit 4 it along with 3 other people  
Lmao, Indy made you a good one.

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 03:34:24 PM »
I removed it when he got pedantic o_O

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 03:38:24 PM »
well i pissed him off because of how picky i was being so he removed the pics so now i am trying 2 get some1 else 2 help me i know i should not have been so picky because it was perfect and he did a fuc**ng awesome job and he took his personal time 2 do it and i was just being picky i have apologized 2 him but i still think he is mad at me so could u possibly help me i will not be so picky this time i promise

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal