Author Topic: Disturbed - Inside the Fire  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
Disturbed - Inside the Fire
« on: May 09, 2008, 02:06:36 AM »
Although the sample for this song has been available for some time, and a preview was on there DVD for The Sickness period, the video came out May 2nd, Last Friday

Its a pretty brutal video but the song is incredible, its a good thing it wasn't released on The Sickness because that album would not do it justice, i know im getting Indestructable when it comes out on June 3rd ;) , You can pre order it now and get :censored: loads of free goodies and booklets

Quick Overview (Wikipedia lulz):

According to guitarist Dan Donegan, "It's about a girl he [vocalist David Draiman] was in a relationship with. She's committed suicide, and he just has the voice of the devil over his shoulder trying to provoke him to take his own life to join her again, because the only chance for him to be with her again is if he takes his life. We're not condoning suicide off of this, it's just more of the temptation to join a girlfriend that was very confused and messed up and wanted out."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m53lQhBalOQ

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
Re: Disturbed - Inside the Fire
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 11:24:12 AM »
Comes out June 2nd here, and that song is sick, I've had it in my car since the day it came out.
Also, what "goodies" do you get if you pre-order and from where?

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 05:43:15 PM »
Check it out Here

http://disturbed1.com/preorder/preorder.html

Its a CD/DVD package that comes with what you see above plus four live songs they neglected to mention (not new, but still...LIVE)

Also its not this song that was released on M.O.L (the sickness DVD) it was Perfect Insanity ....my bad

i think the cool thing is they've given the guitarist and bassist a lot more freedom, like, you can see Dave doing lots of tapping and faster riffs etc

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 05:44:35 PM »
Check it out Here

http://disturbed1.com/preorder/preorder.html

Its a CD/DVD package that comes with what you see above plus four live songs they neglected to mention (not new, but still...LIVE)

Also its not this song that was released on M.O.L (the sickness DVD) it was Perfect Insanity ....my bad

i think the cool thing is they've given the guitarist and bassist a lot more freedom, like, you can see Dave doing lots of tapping and faster riffs etc

Yeah that remake of Perfect Insanity is INSANE!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal