Author Topic: i wanna kill my cuz  (Read 1462 times)

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
i wanna kill my cuz
« on: May 16, 2008, 12:11:05 PM »
well wat happen is my dumb ass cuzin messed up my pc and when i got home from school i find my PC in recovery :faint:
idk wat to do all my programs and everything are gone

since my pc is like brand new(not brand new like just got it brand new like if i bought it in 2005 and just opened it) now i have decided to update it and don't know much bout pc's and was wondering wat i should do to upgrade and don't use technical terms i am a total noob to pc's

also wat r some good programs i can get on my pc

plz plz plz help me out i am new to this world and don't wanna just jump in and get eatin up lol u know wat i mean

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline DubbleDutch

• BlietZ Modding
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +3/-0

Re: i wanna kill my cuz
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 04:48:32 AM »
first we will need to know what your pc already have ;)

download everest home edition en make a copy from the specs and post it here (if you don't know what your pc has etc.)

To all of you crying about lag and kicks, remember… when Jesus died, took him 3 days to respawn. Now THAT is lag.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal