Author Topic: [help]lil problem with xmb....[solved]  (Read 973 times)

Offline dxecuter

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
[help]lil problem with xmb....[solved]
« on: May 21, 2008, 07:54:58 AM »
hi!
so this morning i just fired up my psp , the logo came....but after there was no xmb menu...only the waves...suprisingly it worked just yesterday and i changed anything in the flash...
im using the cfw theme files....but i dunno if theres a bug with it. i also tried booting it without the memory stick, and it returned to the original xmb...but only the wave...
I also tried using a backup of the flash0 but yet nothing...same result hapens....
BUT when i disable the plugin for cfw themes...evrything works but takes some time....it says the disc could not be read...but it takes a lot of time(minimum ten minutes) before the xmb apear and  the error message also...
sometimes it doesn't even show up
maybe it's because i removed the umd for my speaker mod...and it wants to detect it but theres isnt...
anywayz....im looking for your advice
thx^^

solved:lol i finally found what was the problem...sorry for bothering you
in fact the lil switch that is on the mobo for detecting when a umd is inserted....well it was pushed by my speaker...and as there isnt any umd drive...well it serches for something that doesnt exist....
i figured it out by shaking my psp of rage :angry:
thx anyway hope this topic wasnt made for nothin and will help one day someone...^^
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 08:41:25 AM by dxecuter »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal