Author Topic: is this true  (Read 987 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
is this true
« on: May 23, 2008, 06:06:18 PM »
i read somewhere dont remeber where (i have a freakin terrible memory)but it said that the skins 4 the psp slim from decalgirl.com are 1 use only like if you put it on and take it off you cant put it back on no matter what because it gets messed up is this true

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

VoX

Re: is this true
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 06:14:12 PM »
No, I believe the adhesive on the PSP Slim skins from Decalgirl.com allows it to be reused a couple of times

Offline Grimoire

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 11:19:46 PM »
In my humble expierience, yes, the adhiesive will hold for more than one time, however by taking it off, you stretch it a bit and when you put it back on it looks horrible. I only use it once. I replace it bout once a month. For me, they are one hit wonders. But I still think that 10.00 a skin ISNT that bad. But thats just me. The matierial does stretch quite a bit.
Oh, and dont reply to posts drunk, your spelling sufferes....case in point.

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 12:29:34 PM »
In my humble expierience, yes, the adhiesive will hold for more than one time, however by taking it off, you stretch it a bit and when you put it back on it looks horrible. I only use it once. I replace it bout once a month. For me, they are one hit wonders. But I still think that 10.00 a skin ISNT that bad. But thats just me. The matierial does stretch quite a bit.
Oh, and dont reply to posts drunk, your spelling sufferes....case in point.
ok thanks 4 answering :drunk:

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal