Author Topic: FFVII on PsP  (Read 4004 times)

Offline Hatchi-psp

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
FFVII on PsP
« on: January 29, 2008, 05:42:33 PM »
If I download Windows Vista on my PsP, then get a PS1 emulator. Can I play Playstation games on my PsP???? And can anyone give me instructions to do so????  :victory:

Offline Sarin99

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: FFVII on PsP
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 01:21:29 PM »
If I download Windows Vista on my PsP, then get a PS1 emulator. Can I play Playstation games on my PsP???? And can anyone give me instructions to do so????  :victory:

LOL at this.

Offline Dazzerr--

• Bomb Maker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 07:40:59 AM »
what version vista?

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 02:25:43 PM »

Your not making any sence... :confused: If you want to play PS1 games, you need popsloader.

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 07:16:11 PM »

LOL at this.

lol indeed, however it is my obligation to answer this question. there is no windows vista for the psp (if there was it would be just as bad as the regular kind). the ps1 emulator was developed for custom firmware as homebrew, but sony eventually built it into the normal psp firmware, and ps1 games can be purchased and played on the psp via the playstation store. there are other methods that require custom firmware but it is best if we not discuss those methods as they can be considered illega

Offline Canadajames

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 07:27:10 PM »
i still dont understand what hes asking theyre, are emulators for playstation for windows. theyre are playstation emus for psp, theyre is not windows vista for psp besides a lua look alike, nothing else please be more specific

Ken i wouldnt have done it any other way
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=15400.0

Offline kow777

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 02:52:55 PM »

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 03:44:02 PM »
Agreed. I think he just wanted a quick answer to do this and then leave :P. Besides if Win95 was mainly, the only thing put on the psp besides linux, and ran slower then a dead cat, then how would Vista EVER EVER be ran on a psp? That's the first and only thing to know in terms of what you're doing. You're better off making a port ps1 :D.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline jair2k4

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Oh Noes!
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 10:14:08 PM »
I'm sorry, I am usually sympathetic to people who are just starting out, but even I have to lol at this...

Hatchi-psp, the windows vista for the psp is lilke..... lets say like a mask. Its just a web page that lets you act like you have vista. They are called portals. You dont need anything special aside from CFW to play Ps1 games on your psp.

however.... and i dont know if anyone else had this problem, but i made copies of my original FF7 discs, and it freezes not too far into the game. Legend of dragoon worked great for me though.

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 10:35:51 PM »
Never Froze for me....and I stayed up till 4 AM getting OmniSlash...x.x...so awesome......

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 01:09:47 PM »
My friend has almost beat it on his PSP.

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 06:57:51 PM »
none of my Pops converted games work on the newer firmwares....any idea's as to why?  If I could get the latest Pops converter, that would be great...a link would be appreciated....that's the only culprit I can find right now, seeing as all of my Iso rips are fine...it doesn't make any sense x.x

Offline Senar

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 08:44:00 AM »
none of my Pops converted games work on the newer firmwares....any idea's as to why?  If I could get the latest Pops converter, that would be great...a link would be appreciated....that's the only culprit I can find right now, seeing as all of my Iso rips are fine...it doesn't make any sense x.x

What kind of CFW do you have right now? I can probably help you, no promises, but PM me and let me know your CFW type, how you go about making your E-BOOT files and with what program used to convert it. By the way all files I use are backups of games that I physically own and use in this manner because my PS1 has gone to a better place. A moment of silence... :cry2: :cry2:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 08:51:02 AM by Senar »
If You Mod It They Will Come...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal