Author Topic: Sup all.....  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Blasted_Mods

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Sup all.....
« on: June 19, 2008, 12:05:08 PM »
Hmmmm lets see sup I'm blasted_mods I do alot of PSP work I never really been here before but by the looks of it was a good Idea I do alot of work like ben heck making portables and such actually started out by reading his book and since then just been doing as much mod work as possible I'm a Hard modder I don't do too much soft mods unless where talking Wii,PS3,XBOX I love my 5 regular soft modded xbox's but anyways I love the work you guys show especially Foo f00's work he is the man oh yes playa playa....

I got new project I'm working on and need help from the acidmods crew I wanna do a psp laptop with the IR keyboard support I wanna do alot with this project so I'm just looking for more idea's or any help I can get I really don't ever sell any of my projects unless getting paid and parts and everything sent to me I'm not really that much into forums but seems like this forum will be useful in my qust to conquer my new project.....

PM me hit me up what eva.......

Blasted_mods

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
Re: Sup all.....
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 04:37:26 PM »
Hey, welcome to AM
correct me if i'm wrong but didn't someone already did the psp laptop mod?

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 04:41:59 PM »
Hey, welcome to AM
correct me if i'm wrong but didn't someone already did the psp laptop mod?
j.2ghetto, his was not rly a laptop, it just had the screen so you could move it and i think he was going to add a xbox 360 chatpad, but idk if he did
blasted mods version seems more like a laptop
btw welcome to AM and hope you find wut u looking :hifive:

EDIT: i forgot to add that folklord did a psp laptop too, idk who had the chatpad but w/e lol

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 04:31:35 AM »
welcome blasted hope u have a goodtime

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 01:56:20 PM »
i didn't do a laptop FOLKLORD36  :eyebrow:

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal