9 (52.9%)
Warriors Orochi
0 (0%)
FLOw
1 (5.9%)
Crisis Core : Final Fantasy VII
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: YOUR FAVORITE MARCH 08 psp game  (Read 1965 times)

Offline XXXXXX

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
YOUR FAVORITE MARCH 08 psp game
« on: March 01, 2008, 11:00:26 AM »
YES, it's from most favorite to worse (it's what i think wasn't into rpg games EVER!!!)
I thought i'd put the force unleashed but NAAAAAAAAH
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 11:22:40 AM by XXXXXX »

Offline Grimoire

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: YOUR FAVORITE MARCH 08 psp game
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 10:54:04 PM »
Played God Of War: Chains of Olympus a few times. I DID enjoy it and it was a difficult decision from FFVII:CC and GoW, Ive played about an hour of FFVII and its got to be the most memorable lane Ive ever played. So, Im going to go with CC for this one. More to come as I progress on it.
For GoW I enjoyed the port. I enjoyed the music and how the game was specifically designed about the PSP, the visuals were also perfect for the system. Howerver, the game just seemed too short for me. I remember the first one was a :censored: to beat, then the second raised the bar. GoW for the PSP seemed like a taster for the Third one coming out, a sample dish. I wanted a full meal. So yeah, thats the vote.

Offline OmegaNemesis28

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • The Nemesis Project
    • =[LSS]= Last Standing Soldiers Clan
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 11:07:16 PM »
ccffvii

Offline Bobby Hill

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 11:18:03 AM »
Final Fantasy 7 CC for the Win. I'm not a Big fan of GOW. and thats due to When I worked at gamestop for a year and thats all my workers talked about and every Video that they sent to the store had a GOW preview on them. I guess it would be the same with FF7CC but I now work as a computer Tech and No longer have to worry Burning out on new games before they come out!!!

Offline graffiti_mobsta

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 07:59:05 AM »
"MHF 2G"was da best for me...giving some kind of adrinaline rush when you are in hunting of a elder dragons!!!"FOR THE PLAYERS MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU"!!!GO MHF 2G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal