Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1726 times)

Offline simple1

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Hello!
« on: August 07, 2008, 12:08:16 PM »
Hello! I would like to stat by saying how truly I am impressed by all the modifications done by the members on this site. I heard about CFW and began searching the web for answers but never expected to find a site that takes the level of modding to such a high level, I was truly inspired. I am very new all of this so please forgive me if I ask stupid questions. I have tried to do a little research before this post so hopefully they do not sound to dumb.

I guess to start with I have a PSP fat with 4.05 OFW and a 256 meg memory card (I will purchase a larger one when I learn more) I hope to start off by just installing a CFW but I believe I need a downgrader, which should I use? Also do I need to get a special memory card or battery (padora battery?) I have only seen these items referenced on psp slims. Secondly,  I was wondering if there is a program that will allow me to search the full internet (the OFW version changes the look of the original website and can't always run all pages) The other functions I have interest in are emulators and using a keyboard attachment.

TIA for any and all help.

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 12:24:11 PM »
Hey welcome to Acidmods :P

Here is the Pandora Board it has pretty much everything you are looking for in there--

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?board=196.0

Secondly-

As i know of there is no program to do that

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 02:52:45 PM »
Hi welcome to acidmods, the pandora battery is your universal everything to psp. it downgrades upgrades and unbricks so its always good to have on in handy. and the memory card its kinda special, but you'll be able to put stuff on it after you're done.

and same as the comment above idk about any program that does that sorry

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline platinumc

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 03:35:18 PM »
but some new slims have new pandora proof mo'bos. so watch for those :D

Offline tripsalot

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • modder knowledge
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 12:05:07 PM »