Author Topic: Modding wireless 360 headset  (Read 2125 times)

Offline anthonystx

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Modding wireless 360 headset
« on: September 22, 2007, 07:48:25 AM »
Hello all you modders out there i was hopping for some help regarding a certain wireless 360 headset.  What i want to do is make it black :help:.  Does anyone know how i can go about doing this color mode, or is there a way i can get some one to do it for me because i have zero experience modding. Thank You :victory:

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
Re: Modding wireless 360 headset
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 09:34:47 AM »
just take it apart carefully and spray the shell nothing hard to it really
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Bossbollin

Re: Modding wireless 360 headset
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 11:54:00 PM »
Although this thread is old, some of you maybe interested in knowing how.  I used this thread from Xbox Scene http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=560135&st=0 I managed to get my wireless mic's main unit soldered into my Turtle Beach X1's.  Now I can use the mic on my X1's with the superior game sound all while using my XFPS sniper.  One issue though, I can't amplify the volume because the wires that went to the earpiece will not work anywhere on the X1's amplifier circuit board.

Next mod is to take the voice volume amplifier and integrate into the mic wiring.  Problem is, there is 3 wires inside (gold, red, green) I can't seem to figure out how to wire this into the mic wiring which is 2 wires (red and black).  Anyone figure this out?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal