Author Topic: help ?? about asus eee pc could foo foo answer this please ?  (Read 1106 times)

Offline cossworth

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
help ?? about asus eee pc could foo foo answer this please ?
« on: September 02, 2008, 12:35:53 PM »
hi there ive been looking at youre eee pc and the mods you have done to it. I was hoping you could tell me what the pigtail connecter is called and could you send me a link to where you bought yours from as i want to do the exact same to mine. As i dont want to chance buying one and for it not to fit or to be to big. I was looking at somebody elses and theres is massive the guy had to put his in one of the hinges and i just dont want to do mines like that. Id be very gratefull if you could help me foo foo this isnt the first message ive tried to get to you but then again you might no have seen it yet i titled the thing message for foo foo but i wrote it in capitals so someguy gave me a message back saying no to do them in capitals so please if you read this can you help me out as i realy want to get me eee pc set up so i can buy a yagi by the way whats the one you bought like is it any good does it go realy far and is it worth the money ????

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
Re: help ?? about asus eee pc could foo foo answer this please ?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 12:47:53 PM »
im deleting your other post on this, seeing as the other one is in the wrong spot

btw, stop making new posts/topics every other minute, if hes gonna answer it, he'll answer it when he has time, which is minimal for this site
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 12:49:42 PM by 1Sniper »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal