Author Topic: Led question and maybe some others :P  (Read 782 times)

Offline KrInEn

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
Led question and maybe some others :P
« on: September 19, 2008, 02:42:12 PM »
I have changed the power and charge led's to blue and white. All is great except after a little bit they start to flicker. Also I changed the wifi and memork led.s memory works fine but I cant get the wifi to work to save my life :P

Also did the sound reactive led mod and wired it to my hold button, but when I am in the music menu and I have the leds on and music going the menu bounces back and forth like a buttong is being pushed repeatedly. Turn off the LED's and problem stops, not sure what I did wrong. Do I have do do anything other than cut the trace?

Offline yolk

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Led question and maybe some others :P
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 06:56:45 PM »
regarding the leds flashing, what type of  led did you use? I believe that the type that should be used is 0603, correct me if im wrong

Offline KrInEn

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Led question and maybe some others :P
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 04:07:47 AM »
Yes I have used the 0603's
Also it when in a game and I turn the LED's on it keeps going to "are you sure you want to exit" back and forth to the beat of the music.....What am I doing wrong? Also I am using an LM4819 out of a few cordless phones, it is that amp for the speaker phone....Plus it is Surface mount so its much smaller and easier to tuck into the psp. Now I did not wire in the 191k and 30k is that why it is doing this?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 08:50:57 PM by KrInEn »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal