Author Topic: HELP w/ LED screen issue  (Read 1565 times)

Offline plantboy8o8

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
HELP w/ LED screen issue
« on: July 30, 2008, 10:51:14 PM »
ok like i said before i couldnt get the sound and LCD screen to work after installing my new faceplate, but fortunatly they are both working now. the problem that i have is that you could barley see whats going on. its like the backlight to the LCD is off so there is only color with no backlight.you have to look very close and in a light just to see what your doing.can anyone help me with this problem please????

Offline Sanctus

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: HELP w/ LED screen issue
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 11:18:59 PM »
ok like i said before i couldnt get the sound and LCD screen to work after installing my new faceplate, but fortunatly they are both working now. the problem that i have is that you could barley see whats going on. its like the backlight to the LCD is off so there is only color with no backlight.you have to look very close and in a light just to see what your doing.can anyone help me with this problem please????

Check your backlight connection. If that doesn't work its probably your backlight fuse

Offline proxy2501

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: HELP w/ LED screen issue
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 06:36:18 PM »
where would this fuse be? my back light stopped after i installed the led sound mod.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal