Author Topic: HELP: SD mod  (Read 1596 times)

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
HELP: SD mod
« on: November 27, 2008, 08:46:01 AM »
okay i am doing a sd mod but its not the same as usual i am using the cr-5400
so far i remaped the ms pinouts to the back of the psp slim in the umd area

then i opened up the cr-5400 and wired it up to the pinouts turned on my psp slim and all i got was a blinking ms led
i added the sd slot and put in a 1gb sd card and same just blinks
can anyone help me out to figure out the prob or draw me up some diagrams on how to do it cuz i am stuck

THANKS

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline anthonyta

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: HELP: SD mod
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 09:09:47 AM »
i pretty sure the blinking happens when you've wired up your ms adapter to the mobo the wrong way around where your 10 should be 1 and 1 should be 10 etc. either that or your adapter doesn't work. when this happened to me it worked when i switch it around but it was laggy then it started doing the blinking anyway. so i got a new adapter and now im lag free and happy =]

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 09:53:41 AM »
THANK u so much i will order another one from dx soon
but another question when u take off the ms slot on the mobo wat are the 2 pinouts on the mobo that hold the ms slot together

I am going to try rewiring it see if that helps THANKS AGIAN  :tup:

"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 04:26:56 PM »
I GOT IT TO WORK WOOOOOOOOO
all i need now is my 2 16gb sd cards and i will be so happy lol i think i am getting them for christmas i am going to finish this up and post up some pics as soon as i do  :tup:

Offline anthonyta

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 05:07:20 PM »
so.. you just wired it up the wrong way around?

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 11:09:47 PM »
yes i re did it and it works perfectly i also just got a 8gb sdhc card to use and i have a 1gb sd card so i can use this mod will i wait to get money to buy 2 16gb sdhc cards

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal