Author Topic: I was held at gun point today...  (Read 1603 times)

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
I was held at gun point today...
« on: February 10, 2009, 01:07:21 PM »
Yes I was, Im not sure if it was a real gun, certainly looked real (Ive seen real guns, in real life, here in UK lol)

Basically I was walking home with my lil bro, 3 guys come outa nowhere, all with their hoods up, like "Wait there, what school you from", "Err, the one just there..." then 2 guys get out a knife and the other gets out a gun, so I told my lil bro to run home, which he kinda did before I said it... Before giving me a chance to run they grab my clothes and said "You got any phones or money on you?", "No... I dont bring money to school, and same with phones", so they say, "Imma get my boy to search you, you have a phone on you, u dead", I thought, holy crap, I had a phone on me at the time... They are quite dumb, they only checked my chest pockets, when I had all my money, debit card, phone etc in my trouser pockets...

When the two guys turned round I made a runner... Quite hectic, they chased me for a bit, but I think they either gave up or lost me (I turned a corner and straight away jumped into a bush)

Now I really need to carry my butterfly knife on me, as according to the UK law, they are legal to carry, as they are an 'antique' So I could find mine, have one on me and say I was getting it fixed at school... Although I dont want to be caught with a knife, so what I might do is make something to stun, like a hat I wear with loads of flash lenses hooked up to my bag, when I press a button, its like a flashbang to those all around me, MWAUWHUAHUW

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline loganbyers07

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: I was held at gun point today...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 01:09:36 PM »
there is that, or you can just go and report them.

Thanks for the sig dhuvrock2000

The best way to get cool gaming stuff for free!

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 01:11:30 PM »
there is that, or you can just go and report them.
I would go tell my parents, but they will make me take the really long way home

Instead of my half an hour each way walk (About a mile each way), I will have to walk about 2 miles and go 1 mile by bus...

EDIT: Plus i have a huge 'interest' in fighting, not sure why, But i love it, i just love hitting somebody straight in the face that trys to beat me up

Ever finished a fight in one hit? Some guy gets out a screwdriver, while in school, holds it to me, and i punch him dead center in the nose, he fell down so funny, haha, serves him right stupid :censored:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 01:13:48 PM by PhenomenalDesigns »

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline loganbyers07

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 01:14:40 PM »
well I would bring the knife then. If your addministrators ask you about it tell them your situaltion and let them know why you have it. And if it does happed again you do have to be prepared to use your knife. Just food for throught,

Thanks for the sig dhuvrock2000

The best way to get cool gaming stuff for free!

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 01:17:39 PM »
That's the problem with London.

Worst I had was getting threatened to be knifed if I didn't give this kid a backy to a shop.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 01:20:40 PM »
That's the problem with London.

Worst I had was getting threatened to be knifed if I didn't give this kid a backy to a shop.
Especially my part, you know how theres so many murders in London, most of them are around this area...

well I would bring the knife then. If your addministrators ask you about it tell them your situaltion and let them know why you have it. And if it does happed again you do have to be prepared to use your knife. Just food for throught,
Yeah, but I might get something that doesnt look like a knife, i might even get my twin pair of titanium (Or something else, all I know is its very strong and sharp) tweezers, and turn them into stabbing knuckles, not dangerous to kill, but sharp and big enough to injure or inflict pain, like max a inch poking out

Kinda ironic since im designing anti knife crime posters for london lol

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 01:30:27 PM »
Well thats quite unnecessary. What a bunch of wankers, the whole idea of jumping someone is your supposed to beat them not take out a gun like a :censored:...

And yes carry that knife, but i wouldn't advise just pulling it out immediately. Maybe have your hand on it but i they have a gun and you have a knife its not even fair.. They can just shoot you.. Maybe carry a tazer or stun gun. Or better yet, peper spray. If they ask what its for in school say its to season your food, LOL.

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 01:37:15 PM »
Holy :censored: that must have been freaky. This sounds crazy, but you can actually make your own taser really easy... I was just talking about it on Kicks's board earlier... All you need is like 20 feet of wire, a nerf gun, and a Flyback transformer. Pretty self explanitory... But  still, on the topic of fights, some 8th grader was trying to kick me out of the gym with his friend (I was playing soccer) and after I said no, him and his friend jumped me and I punched one in the face and threw him in to the wall, and the other one I just kicked, and then after I left, they told the principal, and I got double detention. I still thought it was worth it, and to make things better, my dad actually laughed on the phone when the principal called.

Kinda ironic since im designing anti knife crime posters for london lol

No offense to you at all, but I think that the anti weapon crime things are kinda retarded... Most of the people who carry a weapon do so for self defense (like you). Do ya kinda get the drift of it now that it's firsthand?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 01:39:19 PM by alentris »

Thanks to HiddenVenom for the sig!

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 02:05:18 PM »
Holy :censored:. Wait, if you were running, and a guy had a gun, how come he didn't just kill you? And how come at first you say there are three guys, and then afterwards you say when the two guys turned you ran...? What happened to the third guy? Either way, yeah carrying a knife around would probably be a good idea, but if they guy has a gun, I don't suggest you pull out a knife...

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline Skullmaster

• God Of Cars
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Admin Force, Co-Owner Wanna-be
    • Acidmods
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 03:10:50 PM »
I never have problems like that cause my dad carries a .40 cal Semi-automatic pistol with him at all times

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 03:44:40 PM »
I would go tell my parents, but they will make me take the really long way home

Instead of my half an hour each way walk (About a mile each way), I will have to walk about 2 miles and go 1 mile by bus...

EDIT: Plus i have a huge 'interest' in fighting, not sure why, But i love it, i just love hitting somebody straight in the face that trys to beat me up

Ever finished a fight in one hit? Some guy gets out a screwdriver, while in school, holds it to me, and i punch him dead center in the nose, he fell down so funny, haha, serves him right stupid :censored:
well if they has 2 knifes and a gun u wouldnt get to touch their faces
plus
one knife vs 2 probably bigger guys with 2 knifes and a gun will prob get u killed
my advise take the long way or get some buddys and dont carry taht :censored: with ya anymore

and justin he didnt kill him cause it would cause a seane guns make loud noises
plus while running he prob made some good distance so at a 50 ft distance a hand gun is hard to shoot while outta breath
or even to shoot it at 50 feet(chances are they dont know how to handle a gun properly which means there aim will suck nuts.)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 03:46:55 PM by budgray19 »

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 04:01:18 PM »
Up here in Rochester I saw a drive by, although I wasn't in a particularly good part of town at the time...  :dribble:

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 04:33:20 PM »
this is locked no talk about carrying weapons as its not good and especially you phen carrying a knife when you just done a poster about knife crime.
take the long way home - its better than ending up in a body bag

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal