Author Topic: psp slim led mod problem  (Read 1486 times)

Offline blackwid1

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • PS3 , PSP, XBOX 360 MODDER
psp slim led mod problem
« on: July 03, 2009, 11:59:25 PM »
ok so I finally got done with my direct contact mod it was working perfectly so I started to put the parts back in like the triggers, lcd, and what not now the back light of my lcd isn't working, and neither are the led's please help

Offline mlegasto

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Three stars and a sun, baby :))
Re: psp slim led mod problem
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 08:52:41 PM »
why dont you check for shorts dude :P
Three Stars and a Sun.

Offline hamchapman

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: psp slim led mod problem
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 02:50:01 PM »
I've been out of touch for about a year so I could be way off here but I seem to remember that there was some point on the Mobo where you could check the voltage going to the backlight and it needed to be way higher than the rest of the board...like 30-ish volts? If this rings any bells, check that out. Maybe search about it.

Otherwise, check for shorts and generally just take it apart again and put it back together. Might help...you never know!?

Also, how do you mean exactly that your backlight doesn't work? If it just won't turn on at all, maybe your screen isn't working? If you shine a bright light on the screen can you still see an image?

Anyway, this is pretty much my first post back after a year or so away so any other input would help me as much as you!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal