Author Topic: 12f683 program tut request  (Read 2826 times)

Offline mikespartian114

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
12f683 program tut request
« on: July 27, 2009, 11:56:02 PM »
i want to learn how to program the chip so i can put in in my other controller(the one i have now is the tlc 555 timer one) but all i see is the common 3 mode sleeper and the 4 mode button,  but i want to make my own with more modes cuse i do need them for more games and i want burst fire too. i saw something on a thread that said just add FIRERATE5 to the asm file but then i have to fix led and button programing too. i can only find some things and other i cant get cuse everyone thinks i am gona sell my stuff. i just want to say i did it my self. my friend bought a controler with blue leds and like 7 modes and plug in to his computer so he can download more modes to it, i want to have that without paying $150 so if any one can teach me or show me some tuts that i dint find yet that would be great

and also macros i want to learn about them too for halo2 i saw something on youtube with like a br full auto / contuise double shot it was prety cool so if any one knows about that that would be great

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: 12f683 program tut request
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 04:59:58 AM »
first off welcome to acid mods.

it sounds like you want to learn alot. LOL I cant blame you.  if you did the 555 and it worked sounds like you are ready to move on. I would suggext doing the open source 3 mode or 4 mode to get the hang of programming the chips and the more extensive wiring. read this tut, and then there is a post from hazer explaning the code in depth, read it and understand it.
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=29757.0 then you can start thinking about writing your own code. its not as easy as it sounds, and no just adding FIRERATES wont do it, as firerates are just a designation for a numerical value, and not an actual firerate as you imagine. if you understand the tut I showed you, you can make that code work for any game other than cod5, there really is no need for more modes, I am an avid gamer and modder and can tell you more modes equals more complexity, which equals death on WAW LOL.

its not as easy as it sounds, if it was you would see alot more WAW codes. as of now I only know of three.

hazers code works great (like $50-$75 depending on type?? dont remeber exact price. it is probably the best, as you can self edit the rapid fire, no offence to the other guys)

viking is a great mod, which does far more than just rapid fire, but you must wait for the site owner to write new codes for new things and new games. $25 - 15 wire install, the install tut is not complete, and I dont recomend this for a new modder. but it works flawlessly and viking has put a great deal of time in desining this chip and the softwere that goes along with it.

ACTlikeYOU know has a nice product on the market it has burst, and cod 5 compatability, at a price that cannot be beat $15. I got this in the mail yesterday and have not had time to install it, hopefully this evening, it is by far the easiest one of the three to install. 5 wires with no vias or traces involved. the downfall is this is not editable, but as I have seen, I am sure act will release new chips as needed and if you install it in a pic socket its a simple plug and play. this is by far the most cost effective mod out there

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 07:09:23 PM »
@Matt: hazer's final kit is only 37$ for CG boards and 43$ for Matrix :D
This is definatly the best rapidfire there is. Ever.

For adding modes, It will get so complex to add a couple new modes and it doesn't even work undetectable in COD5 that you will be better off making a whole new code.

Offline mikespartian114

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 01:51:59 AM »
thanks alot for that link, i have been looking for something like that for like 2 weeks and i coudent find anything. hazers reply to that thread is perfect too, i read about half of it but..... most of the words are new to me like - trigger events,TIMER2 modules interrupt,comparators,TRISIO register,FLAGS register and stuff like that. i was wondering if there is like a book or web site that can teach me these things. and thanks agian :tup:

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 06:37:41 AM »
got to microchip.com and all the information you is ther start reading the data sheet. I think hazer actually wrote a few intro notes to programming, I lost the link though. maybe he can chime in to help you??

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 08:24:21 AM »
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/hazer/
It seems to be down. :(

Read at microchip.com like matt said, its full of info. Also now is a time that google is your friend, there are tons of sites about coding and learning the language, just search around.  :victory:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 08:27:53 AM by Jumbo »

Offline mikespartian114

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 12:06:21 PM »
wow thanks , this is like the first time i post a thread and aculay get an anwser (not on this forum) i posted these simelar questions on other sites and i got nothing, but any ways thank agian.

p.s. i got this(http://cgi.ebay.com/9-Pins-ZIF-40-Microchip-PIC-Programming-Programmer-Kit_W0QQitemZ230344055059QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCA_Cables_Adapters?hash=item35a1935913&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A15|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50)programer and i got my first .hex code ready to test but when i got the programer there was no instructions and i dont know how to mount the chip, i dont want to program the chip wrong. so does anyone have an  idea?

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 12:41:20 PM »
If its anything like mine,

If not there flip it and try on the other side.
To know its in right, Just try to read the pic it will show up blank if it worked right. (Unless theres something programmed to it already.)

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 07:16:06 PM »
My ISP stopped supporting personal webpages. I have the Frontpapge file archived somewhere, but too lazy to find it. I did find a copy of the original HTML version in zip format, so I uploaded it to fileshare:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yydxlwm54tg

The pages start in the 'Back' folder. Open the uP4Idiots.html page first.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline mikespartian114

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 08:28:18 AM »
thanks this has alot of stuff this is exacualy what i was looking for thanks :tup:

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 09:05:40 AM »
Here you can see it here too, http://www.jumbomods.hostzi.com/Hazer/
Just click the uP4idiots.html like hazer said.

If you want me to take it down i will hazer, just figured id make it easier...

Offline mikespartian114

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 01:18:49 PM »
i have just been editing speeds just the basic :dntknw: still learn the programing about 1/15 prosesed, but any ways i am finding the correct speeds for my games. I have Call of duty waw, CoD:MW, Halo 3, Bionic Comando, Mass Effect, Conter stike. i figured out bionic comando, and Mondern Warfare. And i know that WAW need the altering fire to trick the algorithum, i was just wondering if you guys have any sugestions on halo and the other games.

P.S. WAW is still caping my mod at 8.33 sps. what should i change it to to sufice?

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 07:15:20 PM »
Here you can see it here too, http://www.jumbomods.hostzi.com/Hazer/
Just click the uP4idiots.html like hazer said.

If you want me to take it down i will hazer, just figured id make it easier...

Its all good in the hood....

Thanks for putting it up.
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2009, 06:17:27 AM »
jumbo, send the file to robin, and host it at acidmods. then it will be there as long as AM is lol....hazer already has aloted space on the server with the opensource stuff

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2009, 07:00:51 AM »
Let me try to find the frontpage file first. Its a much better layout and easier to change if needed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal