Author Topic: what gears of war 2 rapid fire work  (Read 1372 times)

Offline okwow

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
what gears of war 2 rapid fire work
« on: February 28, 2009, 05:34:42 PM »
what rapid mods   work for gears of war 2

Offline ScatRD

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: what gears of war 2 rapid fire work
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 12:02:41 PM »
I think the only thing you can rapid fire is the pistol, Boltok and COG.
I know a pic for rapid reload is in the works but I don't think it's ready yet.
Since the Lancer/Hammerburst and shotty are already auto/timed I don't think you could do much with them.

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
Re: what gears of war 2 rapid fire work
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 04:52:45 PM »
i've done a couple of rf gears 2 mods
and the hammer burst is limited but alot faster then most can pull the trigger, as in if you tap fast it fires fast, if you hold the trigger it fire's slow,
anyway back to my mod's first i had a 555mod set to bout 7-8sps on a 10k pot and with flashing red rol pl4 led
set to work on the right trigger with a switching transistor
and wired to the contact on B with a tact switch on the back (so push the b button get 1 melee or hold the tact on the back get rf b) this worked realy well on fully charged batterys.

my second attemp was just a sleeper kit wit 1 mode programmed to 7.7sps perfect speed for handgun and hammerburst
but being sleeper there was know quick on off

now ive got my new gears pad well just full fps rf pad

first its a elite cg pad with blue ring , dome and extra blue smd leds near the triggers to make them glow (i sanded the case to make the hole for the trigger larger to let more light through) , and a second smd led(red) on the player 4rol wired to my programmable speed pic kit for rf indication.

it has a 3mode sleeper set to turn on straight away and wired like the matrix version(to trick it to work on ABXY), but its not wired to the triggers, also it's not conected to the sync so it's in permanent mode 1 set to 7sps, permanent on. it runs rf signal to 2 extra tactiles on the back, 1 for rf B (chainsaw battles) the other for rf left analoge click (rf crouch for halo 3 to tea bag newbs lol completly pointless but funny as f***)

i also fitted a programmable speed rf kit , this kit has 3 extra buttons 1 on the front below the dome, to change to programming,rapid fire or burst mode, the other 2 are on the back they help set the speed along with the left trigger when in programming mode, and can be set to act as rf buttons or just for quick on/off rf on the triggers when in rf mode. when in programming mode you can set any speed in 0.1 increments from 1sps to 50 sps and chose wether to use the triggers or extra buttons for rf, once speed is set and your in rf mode on either trigger or button you can change to right only 3shot burst by tapping the programming button.

so to som up its can work in rf on button or trigger it has 3shot burst on  button or trigger. it works on both triggers . you can programm any speed from 1 to 50 sps. and to top it off you got extra rf B and rf left click buttons on the back and lots of cool blue lighting and a red rf indaction light.

i like this [ad but with extra led's and 2 rf kits it does eat the batterys a bit, nevermind thats wot plug and play are for.

i currently have no pictures of this pad as my camera has died but will be gettin a new 1 soon, so will upload som as soon as i can.

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal