Author Topic: Largest Home event eva!!!  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Largest Home event eva!!!
« on: September 06, 2009, 11:37:16 AM »
Hey guys ever been in PS Home I have :P(thats an understatment lol) but who wants to participate in the largest communitty made event in PS Home?

Im actually a voulenteer for it if you want to come here are the facts:

1. Home Invasion Event Guide Statement: The Home Invasion Events main plot is, a four day competition event between four different classes of teams, for example: (Humans, Hamsters, Robots, Samurai's, etc...) Each day that passes, one team will be eliminated until the final day of the event where on the final day, the final team standing will have a surprise foe to face :smileysurprised: Could be anyone, even your favorite HCM's, who knows. The activities placed for this event will be allowed to be created by you all, the Home Users. Each post that's made will be looked over and the ideas will be placed in the OP, remember, we'll choose the activities that are mostly agreed upon by addition users who agree with something they happen to like, so if you make a suggestion for an activity, try to get others to respond to the idea to see all who agrees with it, it helps us to choose activities much easier. Each day, all teams that are standing will compete in these activities issued out in Home. The teams that complete these activities to the best of their abilities will move on and the team with the least effort or happens to not have the right stuff "Oh oh oooh ohh ohh" lol, will get eliminated. This event isn't for just the users, it's for everyone, even the HCM's, Mod's, forum Mod's...etc. You all are responsible for the biggest Home event that Home has ever seen and I want to see you all get there, not for me, for the joy of having fun and pure togetherness.

Here are the events

(DAY 1) Thursdays Event Activities: (Location - Central Plaza)

* Dance Contest: Each party must space out into their group, A volunteer for the event will call out a dance and the group to respond and do the dance requested first, the most amount of times, wins! (All parties in their group MUST be doing the dance meaning, if you have 20 in your group and only 19 of you are doing the dance while the other individuals in the other group has all 20 of their members dancing to the dance called out, they'll win.) Each group must be doing the same dance that's called out.

*  Home Knowledge Race: The Home KnowledgeRace will be a race around the Saucer Pond in the Central Plaza area, the starting point of the race will be in front of the Listen@Home station, Each group, once told to GO, must run around the pond until the first group comes up to one of the Volunteers for the event(Note that you must only look for the volunteers you see located on the Volunteers list above). There is a catch, the volunteers will ask a question about Home, the first group to get it right, moves ahead while the other groups wait for the next question to be asked. IF A GROUP GETS THE ANSWER WRONG, THEY MUST START COMPLETELY OVER. Yes and the questions will be tough, only the volunteers will know the questions and answers. The questions and answers will be given to the volunteers right before the event, so even they wouldn't know the answers until the last second, so don't bother trying to contact one of them for a way to cheat on getting early answers. Each group must do 3 WHOLE LAPS around the pond and then run back to the Listen@Home, whichever team wins gets the chance to possibly move on to the next days events. 

*  Bench climb: The bench climb is a sport of technique, a few of you seem to like  glitching, so hey, we'll make an activity out of it. There are two large quarter circled seating areas in central plaza, One is by the mall front and one is by the Jumbo screen besides the bowling alley, the first team to have the most of their group up on the bench before the volunteers say stop, wins. The time limit you'll have to get everyone up on the bench is 10 minutes. Separate into your groups alone, don't get too mixed up and help each other on knowing how to get up on those benches.

Tutorial on how to Bench Climb: First...

1. Sit Down On Bench(If a spot isn't somewhat adequate to allowing you to launch up on the bench, sit at another location)
       2. Double Tap your "Left Analog Stick" to the Left
       3. On the second Tap, Hold the "Left Analog Stick" to the upper left corner as if you were pushing up to get on the bench
       4. Ones you see yourself moving up, just keep holding and move in that direction.
       5. At this time, you should be up on the bench.

(Note: Don't perform this if your intentions are to just annoy someone by sitting on them, it's a glitch yes, but used for a positive reason in this event, we do not condone you to perform this glitch for any other reason)

*  Shape It: This event is all about shape to shape out a few shapes, lol.. Confused? Let me explain. Each group will be assigned a specific shape to make, the first group to complete their shape in the time limit that's given, wins. You'll be given five minutes to create the shape. How will you be able to make these shapes? Well, use your bubble machines to make the shapes on the floor. HINT: first make the shape that your group was told to make, meaning... If you were told to make a circle, a quick way of doing this would be, standing in a circle first with your avatars, then place your bubble machines after :smileywink: Good Luck!

(Day 2) Fridays Event Activities: (Location - Burn Zombie Burn Space)

*  Zombie Race: This race is unique, each group has to start running from the farthest building on the left( The room where you go to playthe maze game) then you have to pit stop at each building as you make your way to the next building which would be the one with the disco party music and lights. There's a trick... The volunteers will be running around each building and your entire group must chase and touch the volunteer before you can progress to the next point, you must run down and back up 3 times. Up, down, up, down, up and then down again, understand? And each time you go up and down you must catch the volunteer by the center building who will be running their butt off, so be aware of where the volunteer may run to next. Good Luck on this one, your the Zombies chasing the volunteers while racing at the same time.

*  Disco Connect: This event is easy, or so you think... Theirs a reason why it's called Disco connect because, each group must try to make the longest line doing the disco dance and you must try to connect the disco line to each building on the farthest gated area in the space, NOT THE MIDDLE BUILDING, the two building on either side, the group that comes closest to connecting the two buildings and actually has everyone in their group doing the disco dance from one building to the next will win, their will be two volunteers monitoring each end to make sure that you all are equally judged. So stretch like Mr.. Fantastic

*  Red Light, Green Light, 1. 2. 3. : Each group must form a line of two rows, meaning one row in the back and one in the front, you all must try to slowly reach the volunteer at all cost, the volunteer in your instance will turn away from you all and say "Red Light, Green Light, 1... 2... 3..." and then they will turn around super quick and whoever they see that moved will have to stand to the side while whoevers left in the group must continue to move forward. There's a trick, the volunteer could snap to look back at anytime while saying "Red Light, Green Light, 1... 2... 3..." So BE CAREFUL! This activity is tricky, believe me, and the volunteer will be receiving assistance from their fellow volunteer to help know when you all are moving, *chapping* ahhh, ain't I a stinka!? lol haha you all better not get caught.

*  Burning Face-Off!: Each group must give each other room while facing each other, the two groups facing each other MUST CHOOSE ONE MEMBER from their group to face off with the other groups combatant each time, a volunteer will be smack dead in the middle of both groups, the two individuals chosen to face off must burn the other opponent out of the competition, both individuals selected must run up to the volunteer when the volunteer says "LETS BURN" and the minute either of the users from both parties reach the volunteer, you must quickly type "BURN", the first user to type "BURN" will eliminate the other groups combatant and the winner will get to go back to their group, this process must be done continuously until theirs no one left in one of the groups, it's a battle of the quickest, quickest writer there is :smileywink:. Good look and fast typing!

(Day 3) Saturdays Event Activities: (Location - Theatre)

* Bubble Scenes: This space is all about hunting down a cluster of bubble machine hidden in one specific screening room. A volunteer will place their bubble machine in a random room in the theatre, each group must enter each theatre to find which room the bubble machine is in. How will you be able to tell which bubble machine is the right one? Well the volunteer that places the bubble machine with be close by in the same room, when either team reaches a bubble machine, you'll have to type "Bubble Scene" and the volunteer will step forward to let you know that you've found the correct bubble machine and the volunteers will log the time of when each team has found the bubble machine, do note than the volunteer can jump from one room to the next after a 5 minute window period, so don't think that you'll have it easy. When you've found the bubble machine, head back to the lobby for the next activity to start.

* Rainbow Skills: Use your skills of awareness to select the right Font color that's called out to you, a volunteer will tell each group the same color to switch to, each group must switch to the color specified. The first group to entirely change to the correct color each time gains a point, first group to 3 points, wins. (If you don't know how to switch your Font color..... Awwww well, your out of luck, haha. nahh I'm kidding. If you would like to switch your font, Go to your Setting in your PDA, access your font color menu and just switch. It's quite simple.) Have fun you all and ride that lucky charm, get it? Hence the term Rainbow... ahh forget it. :smileyvery-happy:

* Names Color: Users mustwait for a volunteer to change their name to a specific color, whatever color the volunteer changes to, the first group to entirely have their team change to the color of the volunteers name will gain a point. The first team with a total of 3 points will win. So get ready to be blinded by colors :smileywink:

* Shape Shifter:This event is sort of like Fat Princess without the grub. A volunteer will call out "GROW", when you see that they've called that out, you musrt enter your Wardrobe as quick as possible and make your Avatar extremely Big. The first group to get their entire squad to a massive size will gain a point. Next the volunteer will call out "SHRINK", when thathappens, you must make your Avatar as small as possible. the first group to do this will gain a point. So make sure yourconnections up to par for this event, you'll need it to be.

(Day 4) Sundays Event Activities: (Location - The Mall)

* Split Your Wig: A volunteer will continuously run around in the space and your job is to keep an eye on the volunteer, the moment the volunteer stops, he/she may change hair styles to a completely bald look... Literally, anytime the volunteer changes to bald, you must quickly change your avatars to bald as well like Montel lol. First group to accomplish this task, WINS.

* Workout Like Rocky: You all have seen rocky right? When he trained in the first movie and ran up the steers after he was done and put his hands in the air for a victory success of completing his training. Well we're going to put you all through that same kind of training. Each volunteer will tell each group to do specific training exercises. FIRST EXCERSICE: Run to the waterfall and sit under it, When you've sat down, go to your Avatar emotions setting and hit the button "Cheer" continuously, it'll look like your doing crunches, lol. Yes I'm serious. SECOND EXCERSICE: Run up the staircase in the back be the Waterfalls, run all the way around the top floor TWICE and then back to the waterfall to continue your crunches, lol. Finally, the THIRD EXCESSIVE: Run to every store front without going inside, and then run up the spiral stairs, once your at the top, go to your Avatars action menu and click "ATTENTION". It'll look like your being Rocky after his harsh training was over and he ran up those steps in Philly. When you click "Attention", Type out this.."I Love You Adrian!" and the first group to complete these task and type out "I Love You Adrian" at the end, WINS. lol, yes this event is probably the most complex one of them all, but its theatrically funny.

* Our Own Forums: If you all didn't know, there's a way to access the forums via the Link to the Web in the Screen at the Mall. What I will do is, make a thread and I will write something in there, the first group to tell me what I wrote, WINS. It's a very simple task and you are allowed to use your personal PC devices at Home with you as well. Either way works and it'll be fun.

* SECRET SURPRISE ACTIVITY: This will be the final activity and this is the surprise activity that I'm working hard on putting through, we'll see how this goes.

If you want to attend just reply to this thread and say i want to join.

also for this event you need a costume in home here are the classes in your post state the class you want and ill tell the event creator so we can narrow it down to only 4 classes right now Ninjas and Hamsters are the 2 most popular .

here is the thread on the official PS Home forums. Here
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:39:14 AM by Slim Hacker »

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
Re: Largest Home event eva!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 06:28:54 PM »
Depending on how things go in my schedule, my home addicted friend i'll be there.

-TwisT

Offline W-Gaming5

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 06:37:16 PM »
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:17:09 PM by W-Gaming5 »
:censored:

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 06:56:39 PM »
Sweet but character classes i need so that we can narrow it down :P

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk