Author Topic: 0110 rrod code  (Read 4613 times)

Offline lookkool3

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
0110 rrod code
« on: September 21, 2009, 07:24:19 PM »
where is the ram? and will a heat gun fix the problem

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
Re: 0110 rrod code
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 07:26:03 PM »
the ram is the 4 black chips on the front and back of the motherboard, and the heat gun fix is not recommended, permanent, and does not always work.

Offline lookkool3

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 09:18:10 PM »
How big are the chips and if i cant use a heat gun then what are my other options?

nvm i think i found them theres four chips that say hynix or lynix something like that theres four on one side and when i flip the motherboard over there the exact same chip in the same spot the one from the other side are on its like siemise twins but their ram chips
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 09:51:56 PM by lookkool3 »

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 01:17:58 PM »
Whofarted:
Please stop posting false information, neither of which you said is correct...
1. Its not easy for someone who has never used a heat gun before >_>
2. it most likely WILL come back

@lookool,
this is a questionabe fix, because it has a 50/50 chance of working properly, but what you can do, it use your heat gun and use the same method as shown in that video on your e74 post and just go around the black ram chips.
The penny fix has been known to work temporarily as well, but I dont see it as very helpful.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 01:21:52 PM by treemty »

Offline whoFarted

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 05:49:38 AM »
Whofarted:
Please stop posting false information, neither of which you said is correct...
1. Its not easy for someone who has never used a heat gun before >_>
2. it most likely WILL come back

@lookool,
this is a questionabe fix, because it has a 50/50 chance of working properly, but what you can do, it use your heat gun and use the same method as shown in that video on your e74 post and just go around the black ram chips.
The penny fix has been known to work temporarily as well, but I dont see it as very helpful.

So you're telling me it's not easy to hold a heatgun over something blowing in a circular direction for 20 seconds? If you do your research and watch videos on heatgun re flow, it CAN be easy if you have some common sense.  That fix is an easy fix. I wasn't relating the fix to the heat gun method being easy..

Just because you don't know who I am in the forum, doesn't mean I don't know wtf I am talking about.

I do this for a living. I make a killing off repairs. To each their own, I just know what I have repaired and how. You can say it's wrong info, but in actuality, it works for me and I have never had any returns.

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 01:45:01 PM »

So you're telling me it's not easy to hold a heatgun over something blowing in a circular direction for 20 seconds? If you do your research and watch videos on heatgun re flow, it CAN be easy if you have some common sense.  That fix is an easy fix. I wasn't relating the fix to the heat gun method being easy..

Just because you don't know who I am in the forum, doesn't mean I don't know wtf I am talking about.

I do this for a living. I make a killing off repairs. To each their own, I just know what I have repaired and how. You can say it's wrong info, but in actuality, it works for me and I have never had any returns.
Listen bro,
You may know what your talking about, but your taking a different view at this.
Think about it this way: Hes never repaired a console with red rings.
you may say you do this as a living and all, and that youve had no returns, but that doesnt mean :censored:.
How do you think I make money? I do rrod repairs, ive had to redo 2 out of the last 4 after a month of use.
Also, youve been talking about your mods and all, but I havent seen any...links or it never happened :P
I know I dont know who you are...for all I know your my cousin. So introduce yourself to the forum, and post some of your mods.

Offline whoFarted

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 06:36:19 AM »
I like to stay "hidden"....I am coming out with big :censored: all over the net so I am laying low until my product line hits the market and dominates the modding DiY scene.  ;)

But, they call me nitz0...

Yes, I am on youtube showing a few customer mods that they wanted up to check out before I shipped back, etc.

bl4zenitz0 

As your comment on the heat gun....I understand he never has attempted BUT if he watches a video guide and follows it step by step in the video, IT CAN'T BE HARD. I mean it's common sense really. Just follow the video and everything should become clear!   =D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 06:16:24 PM by treemty »

Offline buickgnx

• gba modder
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • www.MactasticMendezisawesome.com
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 05:09:35 AM »
tree, just \ this threde and have lookkool IM you or somthin. why would whofarted pick a fight with a mod? and how do we know that whofarted is those people, they would need to say they are.

PsychoticWolf , MactasticMendez and Skullmaster, mike and 802Chives (and all the others:) are the Best Admins On ACIDMODS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal